Chapter 6

Author's POV

Two days already passed by but Jimin hasn't recovered yet. More than that, his physical condition has worsen now. He still has high fever and as he didn't let Tae treat his bruises and cuts, he has got a bit of infection in his wounds which has resulted worsening his fever. Tae tried his best to convince him and take him to a doctor. But he just keeps denying to the fact that he's terribly sick now. Actually Jimin is scared of injections. He thinks that if he goes to the doctor the doctor would surely give him a painkiller injection which he doesn't want. So he better prefers taking rest at home and getting well by himself. The teacher and the principal of the school was kind enough towards Jimin and they were really cooperative with him. They gave him a leave for rest of the week and told him to come school when he feels he's able to do so. This was the third day that Jimin missed his class as well as Tae cause he's with Jimin to take care of him.

[ In The School ]

Yoongi's POV

It's been two days since I had given that boy punishment and I was actually planning to disturb him on the next day too. But I couldn't because after that incident I haven't seen that shortie in the class yet. It's the third day and he isn't here still now, not even that Taehyung. If Taehyung was here I could have got information about that boy's whereabouts but I can't do anything. Actually what's the problem? Why is he missing the classes? I didn't beat him too much... Or did I ? But he deserved that~!!

Jungkook : Hyung?

Me : ......

Jungkook : Hyung!!

I flinched and got annoyed to disturb me while I was thinking something.

Me : What the heck!

Jungkook : Why are you getting angry? *pouts*

Me : I don't like disturbance when I'm doing something!

Hoseok : Disturbance? But you were just sitting like a statue, nothing else.

Jungkook : That's the only thing he always does rather than sleeping.

Everyone laughed and I got even more angry.

Me : Shut the fuck up !!

Jin : okay okay. Enough of fight. Now Yoongi say what have you decided?

I was dumbfounded at Jin's question not knowing actually what he's talking about.

Me : Decided? About what?

Namjoon : Seriously.. Aren't you joking?

Me : Does my face looks like that I'm joking?

Jungkook : Or else what Hyung? Jin hyung discussed about our plan of composing a song for the upcoming School drama. Now you're asking what we are saying?

Hoseok : What so important you were thinking Yoongi?

Everyone was now looking at me and I didn't have any answer for them. They are right. It was always my dream to compose a song but the others weren't ready for it and now when everyone else is bloody serious about the matter i'm just being a dumb and thinking about something else.

Namjoon : Why are you quiet?

Me : No i'm just...

Hoseok : I think Yoongi was thinking about more important something.

Jungkook : Or maybe Someone......?

Me : How do you kno----- umm what do you mean?

Jin : Did you just change the sentence?