Monachopsis

The subtle feeling of being out of place.

This was their happy place.

A small secluded area with only birds and bugs around. Only they knew about it, and they would come here every opportunity would come.

It was a sand dune surrounded by tall grass covering it up from outsiders. Like a secret circle hidden by nature.

You could see the the crashing waves from the sea, the golden sand glistening and the distant mountains with their peeks covered by clouds and snow.

Every time Tsukishima would walk into their once happy place, the memories of laughter and happiness
tears and distraught
thrill and exhilaration
rage and peril
calm and serene
fear and horror
but overall joy, hit him like a brick.
He missed that. He missed him.

If Tsukishima listened hard enough, he could hear the faint giggles of Yamaguchi Tadashi. Or should he say tsukishima Tadashi.

But that name is long gone...

Eyes lay upon the stone buried deep in the ground that's slightly worn and battered from strong winds and the ever going years.
It read:

"Tsukishima Tadashi"

"1996-2084"

"always kind to all"

Tsukishma always visited here. Drowning in old memories he couldn't forget.

But he couldn't shake off the feeling of being out of place, it was small but still there.

Maybe it was the fact that he would soon be joining his husband six feet under, or something else. He didn't know and he didn't care.

His dream of staying with his best friend, boyfriend and husband till death is becoming true. He always knew fate would find a way.

~~
~~

Based of the sand dunes of Aberffraw beach in Anglesey, Wales. My personal happy place.

aight so all my plans for these oneshots are literally all ending i. someone dying...,,,

anyways 300 words today boizzz

-it's always hi evelyn and never how is evelyn 😔👊