o n e . t w o

» [INTRODUCTIONS] «

EBONY SAT BORED AT THE LARGE TABLE playing with her thumbs until she heard footsteps coming from the hall

EBONY SAT BORED AT THE LARGE TABLE playing with her thumbs until she heard footsteps coming from the hall. her head snapped up to see a slim red head who ebony already knew as natasha romanoff, after a few run ins over the years she had been able to remember a few figures that always popped into her mind. she was followed by two tall men, one being very well built and the other looked a bit nerdy but charming.

her eyes caught the well built one out of the two for a few seconds as he looked around the large room filled with high tech computers and shield workers. he sent her a smile small after seeing how uncomfortable she looked at the table by herself. "gentlemen, i'd like you to meet ebony adams, she's agreed to help us with our search for the tesseract," ebony gave a small awkward wave and smile to the two men. "ebony this is captain steve rodgers and doctor bruce banner," fury nodded turning round to face the window, what she failed to notice was steve handing a dollar bill to fury.

she stayed in her seat while, bruce kept to himself at the back and steve walked forward towards the large window. fury and bruce began to speak, mostly about the tesseract and what they were going to do to find it which was far too difficult for ebony to understand with her lack of science knowledge. "agent romanoff, show doctor banner to his laboratory please," fury instructed once he had gave them a new plan of action that was sure to find the missing tesseract. "you're gonna love it doc, it's got all the toys," natasha remarked as she walked out the large room, bruce following quickly behind.

ebony stayed in her seat for most of the time, watching steve and agent coulson on interact while looking out the window. the multiple computers continued to scan for any sign of the asgardian god that had come down to earth. "we got a sixty-seven percent match, wait cross match seventy-nine percent," one of the agents spoke interrupting steve and coulson's conversation. "location?" coulson asked. "stuttgart, germany, 28 kongistrasse," he got in reply.

ebony stood up from her seat making her way closer to fury slowly. "captain, noir you're up," he spoke. steve nodded moving towards the hallway to suit up, ebony followed quickly after  him. quickly she changed out of her jeans and shirt and into the black suit that shield had gave her. there was red lining down the legs and arms with a harness to put her daggers in. a small smirk emerged on her lips as she gave herself a quick glance at the mirror admiring the new suit, before tying her dark hair up and out of her face.

»«

when steve and ebony arrived they were met with large crowd of people on the ground while the asgardian loki stood in the middle raising his sceptre to an elderly man. steve was quick to jump in front of the old man blocking the sudden blast by his shield, ebony teleported behind loki grasping her daggers tightly ready to give him the jump. "loki drop the weapon and stand down," natasha's voice rang out from the speakers of the jet. instead loki fired a strong blast from his sceptre towards the quinjet, ebony jumped into action teleporting in front of him attempting to knock the sceptre out his hands. unfortunately for her, loki was quicker to knock her out of the way.

steve moved in quickly throwing his shield at the asgardian while she caught her breath and got back up, with an annoyed grunt she moved quickly, teleporting to the fighting pair quickly. she stood in between the two using her daggers to stop the forceful blows from loki's sceptre giving him a strong kick to the stomach making him stumble back. steve and ebony switched back and forth trying to take down the god of mischief. she watched the quinjet intently once she heard a crackling noise come from the speakers while steve was thrown to the ground by loki, suddenly an ac/dc song was blasting through the speakers.

a familiar figure of red and gold which ebony knew as tony stark flew down landing in front of loki. he lifted his hand threatening a blast, "make your moves reindeer games," stark spoke while ebony stood next to steve. she watched as loki's horns and outfit disappeared with glow of gold, holding his hands up in surrender. "good move," stark put down his hand. "mr stark," steve nodded to tony who replied with 'captain' back and giving ebony a head tilt trying to work out who she was.

the trio escorted the god to the quinjet before getting ready for take off. ebony sat down in front of loki while steve and tony stood near the front quietly talking to one another. she eyed the asgardian suspiciously who just smirked at her. the temptation to move was strong but instead she stayed put but now avoided the strong gaze from loki.

"so what's your thing then?" tony questioned gaining ebony's attention. "what do you mean?" her eyebrows furrowed at the question ready to get defensive. "well he's an old man who's got super strength, what your thing snow white?" tony asked again getting a scoff from ebony after she heard the nickname. "let's just say hydra had something to do with it," she pressed a fake smile onto her face ignoring the gaze from steve.

further on into the journey back to their base the quinjet suddenly began to shake from the strong winds. ebony stood up, feeling the jet move about harshly while lighting began to strike. ebony immediately noticed the sudden look of dread on loki's face as he watched the skies, "what's the matter? scared of a little lighting?" steve asked pointedly. "i'm not overly fond of what follows," loki answered causing ebony and tony to exchanged a small look of confusion.

a loud thump from the top signalled something was wrong and the trio jumped into action. tony opened the hatch and moved down the platform only to be knocked back by a blonde man with a red cape. "what the..." ebony muttered as she watched stark fly backward and the stranger pick loki up by his neck and fly out of the jet with him. "this isn't good," ebony groaned looking at steve.

»«

A U T H O R S  N O T E
this has took me so long to update which i did not mean but i hope you enjoyed this chapter. -  Z