Chapter 3

With a magical poof of blue, both of them were transported to a strange new planet. Zoe's instincts told her that it was not on Earth. It was full of trash, making it look a lot like Ned's room. Oh, how she missed Ned. It was okay though because she had Loki for the time being. Even though he wasn't as hott as Ned she supposed it would do for now.

"This is Sakaar," Loki said, spreading his arms majestically in the air. "We need to live here, now. For your safety," He bent down and kissed Zoe.

Zoe blushed,, "That's very sweet but why?"

"Stop asking so many questions!!!" He yowled

"Okay, babe" she kissed him back. With impeccable timing, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"This is nick fury'

"Oh, hello Nicholas." She made an eye rolling face at LOki.,

"We're on the hunt for lOki so if you see him, please apprehend him."

"Oh I already did that!" She said excitedly. It was her first day and she'd already done so well.

"What do you mean you already did that?" Nicholas asked suspiciously

Zoe rolled her eyes and pointed to her phone while looking at Loki like she was saying 'can you believe this guy?'

"Nick I'm with him right now," Sometimes NIcholas could be so dense, like rocks.

Loki widened his eyes and started shaking his head.

"Loll Loki you're such a crackhead," Zoe brushed him off, "Sorry Nick, I can't take him anywhere, so you'll just have to wait for now." She hung up.

"Wow babe, you handled that so well," said Loki. "What else can you handle?"

"Well, i don't know how to do taxes, Definitely cant handle that,"

Suddenly, a bomb exploded!!! Loki grabed Zoe and they both dove into a pile of trash. It smelt like Neds armpits.

A scary man descended from the sky. He was wearing funky gold clothes and looked like Jeff Goldblum. "Welcome to Sakaar!!"

"What's up you funky nut," Zoe said while busting a new dance move she had just come up with called the funky nut. She noticed that her clothes were dirt now, bu tthat was okay.

"Boys, boys. Its okay you can both have me," She assured them while doing a jukido move which made loki almost pass out.

"What are you an acorn?" Zoe asked as Loki fell to the ground. It looked like he wasn't boyfriend material anyway. At least Jeff Goldblum was still here. He looked a lot like Ned minus what Ned looked like.
"Come, let's go back to my palace."

They all went to his palace.

"Wow, everything is so expensive," Zoe said, admiring the architecture. The archway above the door was kind of shaped like Ned's nose. How sweet! She wished that she could touch it.

"Yeah do you want to touch it?" Jeff asked

"Would I!?" Zoe snarled as Jeff Goldblum lifted her up into the air like in the lion king. She touched the archway but it DId nOt feel like Neds nose. Zoe stamped her feet and started to shake and cry, "Oh my god im literally shaking and crying rn" She said

"Wait! I know what will cheer you up!" Said Jeff goldblum, "I have this big green friend that I have kill my prisoners, he's great,"

"Ok"

"No wait I forgot I have to make you a prisoner lol whoops," he said evily

"Im still here and relevant" Said Loki

"What" said loki pulling out knives.

"Wait!" Zoe screamed, stopping them both, "Jeff Goldblum-"
"Who's that?" Asked Jeff

"You?"
"No im the Grandmaster,"

"Oh okay uhm, Grandmaster you are very beautiful and I will give you a kiss if you let us go!"

The Grandmaster blushed and scratched his chin. For a moment they waited in silence not knowing whether they would live or die until finally he answered.

"'Aight"

They kissed passionately and Zoe was pretty happy. She liked Ned and Loki but this was bonus.

'Ima finna sing you a song" Zoe said and then burst into song singing Dies Irae.

Dies iræ, dies illa

Solvet sæclum in favilla

Teste David cum Sibylla

Quantus tremor est futurus

Quando iudex est venturus

Cuncta stricte discussurus

Dies iræ, dies illa

Solvet sæclum in favilla

Teste David cum Sibylla

Quantus tremor est futurus

Quando iudex est venturus

Cuncta stricte discussurus

Quantus tremor est futurus

While Zoe was singing, Jeff Goldblum fell into a trance. It was so beautiful.

Zoe and Loki ran off while he was distracted. Once again, Zoe's seduction skills had proven invaluable. 

----

I know what you're thinking. Wow, two updates in a day? Well what can I say the muses were on my side as we created this work of art