_𝘈𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴_

𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘐𝘕 𝘈 𝘓𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕 𝘉𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘒

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_

I sat confused in this room.

Everybody had gotten letters telling us to all go to this building, to be interviewed.

As I sat there confused, the door being opened snapped me out of my thoughts.

A girl with a big smile, box braids, a crop top, and jeans on walked into the room.

Her braids swinging from side to side as she walked happily, and took a seat in front of me.

"One, nice meeting you Cinderella, I'm Queen. The lil lady running all of this." She introduced herself.

She didn't look anywhere near eighteen, much younger.

"Nice meeting you too Queen." I smiled but still was confused. "And what do you mean running all this?"

She chuckled. "Oh babygirl don't worry bout that. But I have questions from the readers, that you must answer."

I nodded my slowly. "Well okay."

"Okay, these are the papers with the questions on them. Answer them." She handed me a stack of papers.

I nodded my head looking at the first question that I seen, reading it.

lowkey_kayaaa Why don't you stand up to your stepmother?

"Ummm, I don't really know how to do that." I mumbled.

"Poison the bitch." Queen shrugged scrolling through her phone.

"I should do that?" I asked.

"Girl, pretend I'm not here." She chuckled leaning back. "Go on."

I sighed looking at the next question.

-GABGAFBAN- Hey, how you doing? So I just wanna know, will you ever try adding another person to this lil thing you and Kentrell have going on? If so, why? If not, why not?

"Heyy, I'm doing good, and umm, me and Kentrell are together, but no, I don't wanna do that. Because I wanna be his main focuse." I explained before going to the next.

SUCKYSUCKY3000 Why you ain't killed them yet?

I laughed. "Not that easy."

Nigette Hi, if Kentrell cheats, do you know I'm your fairy god muva and I can kill him for you? 🙂