_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺_

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺_
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

I smiled as I watched my grandma and Cinderella laugh and talk.

My two favorite girls getting along.

I knew they was because my grandma nice, and she up front about anything.

We had been over here for a while now, and Cinderella ain't wanna leave.

Neither did I, so we just been chilling.

She cooked, and we ate. So for now, we was just catching up on shit.

"I still can't believe you finally got a girl with a lot of hair." My grandma looked at me smiling. "Was tired of seeing them bald headed lil girls."

Cinderella laughed and I smacked my lips.

"Some of them had hair." I said.

"Weave." She replied. "But I like her, she's nice and sweet. Don't lose her."

"I'm trying my best not to." My eyes traveled to Cinderella as she looked down at her phone.

"Good, because y'all cute together. I know relationships have problems, don't give up though. I know how you are." She grabbed onto one of my hands.

I held onto her hand nodding my head, while looking at her.

I missed her so much, just been busy.

"I won't." I nodded my head.

"You gotta remember, the baby gone need both parents." She smiled.

Cinderella quickly looked up with wide eyes, and I looked at her confused.

"How you know?" Me and her both asked.

"It's pretty obvious, she was eating a lot. I also had a dream that you got a girl pregnant, and my dreams don't lie." She explained.

I chuckled. "I see."

"How far along is she? Look like about some weeks." She looked at Cinderella.

"Yeah, about some weeks." I smiled.

"Awwww y'all gone be a little family. You realize you gone either have a mini you, or mini Kentrell running around right?" She asked. "Awww he or she gone be so cute."

"Yeah, I know he or she gone be bad too." Cinderella laughed.

"GRANDMA TELL BOOMER GIVE ME THE CONTROLLER" Kd yelled as him and half the gang came in the kitchen arguing.

These niggas suppose to be watching tv.

She looked up at him. "Stop yelling in my damn house Kd, BOOMER GIVE HIM THE CONTROLLER"