_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_
_𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 28, 2020_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵__𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢__𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 28, 2020__𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"But I'm okay though, look how long it's been. Stop being worrying." I sighed as Kentrell pushed me back in the bed.

"Do I look like imma listen to you? Do I look like I care that you tHiNk you okay? No, now lay that ass down Camira." He said.

"Why so meannnn? I miss being out of bed, you never let me have funny anymore." I pouted, crossing my arms like a baby.

"See look at you, acting like a lil baby and shit." He laughed.

"I'm not laughing Kentrell, but forreal let me come with you guys. I'm not gone get hurt." I edged on.

Him and the gang were going something, they had found where the niggas that shot Chantel was.

So they was paying them a little visit.

And i wanted to go.

"Girl you got hurt already, stop playing. I can't risk your life, or the baby's like either." He mumbled. "Stop being hardheaded."

"Fine." I gave in, laying down.

"You mad?" He asked laughing. "Awwww she mad."

"Fuck you." I mugged him.

"You already did, just a minute ago, TWICE" He smirked.

"And will again." I looked up at him. "But nope your good."

"Why you say that?" He asked as he looked at the time on his phone before back up at me.

"Because you being mean." I shrugged reaching over to my jar of pickles I had him bring in the room.

Weird ass cravings is what I don't like.

But pickles my favorite.

"That's all you been eating, now if my baby come out looking like a pickle that's yo ass Cinderella." He layed across the bed, eyes on me.

"Boy bye, a baby can't come out looking like a pickle, it'll just be ugly." I said as I took one out, taking a bite from it.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." He chuckled.

"Nigga? Look at me and look at you. Fuck you get ugly from?" I asked.

"AHHHHHH PERIODT BAE, WE SEXY" He licked his lips, rubbing his hands together.

I laughed. "Periodt headass, but yeah we is."

"Out of all the hoes I ever fucked with, you top them all." He shrugged.