_𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_
_𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 25, 2021_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵__𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢__𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 25, 2021__𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"Happy five months babyyyyy." I dragged out smiling as I held Kinsley up in the air.

"I swear she gone stay dressed up." Kentrell chuckled walking over to us and kissing her forehead.

"Of course she is, she my lil mini me." I smiled hugging her small body gently.

"Nahh, she gone be my mini me. Put her in a basketball jersey." He started rambling and I shooked my head.

"She's not a boy Kentrell." I said.

"I mean shii she not but we could make another one." He shrugged. "Just a thought."

"No more babies, I went through hell having her." I shooked my head laying her on the bed.

"I mean that's because you was off drugs, but them bitches dead now

"I mean that's because you was off drugs, but them bitches dead now. So ain't shit gone go wrong." He shrugged.

"But what if something does? What if one of them come out with problems and get bullied for life?" I asked him.

"Hell nah, ain't no bitch nor nigga gone bully my kids. Ion give a damn if they lil kids, imma blow they shit back." He looked down at Kinsley.

"Shii I'm with you on that shit, them teachers at school don't do shit about bullying but stay claiming it's a bully free zone." I rolled my eyes. "That's one thing Ian looking for, is her going to school."

"She could be homeschooled." He shrugged.

"Kentrell if she be homeschooled she ain't gone know shit but gang banging, drugs, cussing, and shit like that." I shooked my head.

"Mane guhhh me you and the gang could all be her teachers." He laughed. "You'll be the English teacher, I'd me math, Ben science, kd gym teacher since he don't know shit, Chantel social studies, Boomer lunch duty, and three and Joe could fall in somewhere."

🎉 You've finished reading _𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺_𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 🎉