Getting caught

You where just sitting on your mac book while Luke was in the shower. You decided to read some smut in the mean time because you felt a bit horny. Luke doesn't know you read smut about him and you would never tell him because he would end up either feeling hurt or weirded out or probaly both. The only reason you read smut is because Luke tends to be a bit vanilla in bed, he's just so caring when it comes to sex which you appreciate but somtimes you want him to fuck the shit out of you which he never does, so thats what leads you to Tumblr to try to satisfy your thoughts. As you where reading it you could feel your underwear start to get wet so you reached your hand under your pj shorts into your underwear so you could take care of this horny sensation that started to abrupt inside of you just from the story. You had one finger inside of you while the others where rubbing you in circles. "Oh Luke" You let out a small moan. You where brought out of your masturbation when you heard a cough behind you. You quickly sat up and closed your lap top. You looked behind you to find a half naked Luke standing in front of you. "I-I-I can explain" you stuttered "Save it babe, the real question is why where you masturbating to smut about me? Is it because you'd like to imagine me licking your pussy and me fucking you so you'll be sore tomorrow?" As he said those words he crept towards you so you where able to feel his hot breath on your skin. "If you want that then I'll give it to you" he said in your ear and before you new it he was attacking your lips. He quickly took off your top and shorts throwing them aside. You felt bare so you tugged at the bottom of his pants signaling him to take them off which he did. As he was on top of you still kissing you and slowing grinding you, you could feel his boner and you started to rub it through his boxers getting a small moan out of him and before you knew it he was taking his boxers off along with your bra and underwear. He spread your legs and left a trail of wet kisses down your core till he finally reached your flaps and he licked hard and fast with two fingers going lightning speed in and out of you. "Oh Luke I'm gonna cum!' you screamed. You could feel your stomach turn and you realesd right on top of Luke and he licked you clean. "Now its time for round two" he said his usaul bright blue eyes where now dark. He grabbed himself and pumped himself a few times before entering you without hesitation. You where first taken back by his actions since they where very fast unlike usual but then got used to it and enjoyed. "Y/N fuck you're so tight" he moaned along with other curse words. His pace got much fater causing you to arch your back and claw his back and you could feel him release inside of you followed by you releasing short after. After you guys road out your highs you collapsed into each others arms, you where tired but you thought you heard Luke say "We're going to have to do this again because i have some toys you might like." but you wern't positive since you where half asleep but either way you were happy. (A/N So hey guys that was my smut I'm planning on writing a lot more of these short smut story's so stay tuned and also comment what you thought of this smut! And my IG is @ashtonnirwn so hmu)