I Love You.

.

.

.

"Your sister is the most beautiful girl in the world!"

"Well mom, you need glasses"

An obnoxious laugh track goes off for the hundredths time tonight. You honestly don't know why your watching this corny kids show, the more you watch, the more your brain turns to mush.

"Woah-woah-woah, no need to hate on my vibe dude."

That's it. You grabbed the remote pressing the power button, then tossed it across the couch. You sighed, you were extremely bored. No work tomorrow so you didn't try to go to bed early like usually.  

'I could go to the corner store'

You thought, but then brushed that thought away. You honestly didn't feel like going anywhere tonight. Then something hit you,,

Lara Croft.

.

You and Lara have known each other for about a year or two now. You guys just really clicked when you first met and hit it off since then. She was so fascinating to you, her stories, the adventures she went on, her in general.

You have to admit, Lara is a beautiful woman. Her presence makes you kinda feel on edge, but in a good way..? In a way to where you try not to do anything stupid in front of her, because you like her, the last thing you'd want to do is embarrass yourself in front of Lara. 

.

Reaching for your phone, you found her contact in messages. You hesitated whether you should text her at 9:45 p.m. but then you remember, It's Lara, shes probable up reading.

.

𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐚♡

Y/n ~ Hey :)

.

You bit your finger waiting for a reply.