{two}

"you stare at the mirror so much, i'm suprised you still don't know who's looking back at you

"you stare at the mirror so much, i'm suprised you still don't know who's looking back at you."

~•~

"were actually going to be doing some physical training for once." the class 1-c homeroom teacher said.

shinsou and y/n's faces had already lit up at the fact that they would finally get to do something atleast a bit similar to hero training.

they got into their gym uniforms and made their way to ground beta where they ended up using their quirks for combat or simply working on fighting without them.

shinsou and y/n were testing different things on eachother with their quirks and their combat abilities.

y/n had recently gotten a new 'baby' from mei, y/n had requested a scarf similar to aizawas.

when i say similar i mean it's very very similar, almost identical.

though, hers was less durable and a different color. y/n had studied a few tricks with it and she nailed them everytime.

"y/n how're you so good with the scarf? didn't you just get it yesterday?" shinsou asked her and she smiled brightly as she nodded.

"yeah! i get excited when i get to work with new things like this so that must be it" she shrugged,

"Okay kids time to leave-" "wait!" y/n interrupted. "i'm so sorry for interrupting but can i please practice one more move?"

the teacher sighed and nodded. y/n smiled determinedly and unraveled the scarf.

y/n trapped a mannequin in her scarf and crouched down, flinging the mannequin into the air.

they had brought some mannequins out with them, just in case their moves weren't really good to use on the students. so she used one of those.

she then jumped up to slam it into the ground. there was dust everywhere and the mannequin was destroyed.

"yes yes yes yes yes!" y/n shouted as she jumped around. "hitoshi did you see that! i did it!". shinsou nodded, proud of his friend.

"impressive." a tired voice said from behind her.

her eyes widened and she tensed up as she turned around to see the pro hero that her scarf was based off of.

as well as both class 1-c and 1-a staring at her in shock. they couldn't beleive what they had seen!

"i think that's my que to leave!" she said enthusiastically and walked a couple steps.