Chapter two

Chris's pov;

I was on the phone with sebby "okay seb I have to go nice talking to you too" I was called out to a fight in seb's neighborhood

I sped there and I saw a guy who was after Carly and seb trying to stop him "she's now my daughter and I don't see the problem with her"

"YOU ADOPTED A KID" "yeah and I don't want you near her" "I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU KEPT THIS FROM ME"

Carly stepped up and caught Ethan's wrist and twisted it and punched him "DON'T EVER GO NEAR ME OR MY FATHER YOU JERK"

I pried her off Ethan and she was trying to get back to beating his ass Ethan lunged at sebby and seb was to late to move and seb head butted him and got up and seb punched him in the jaw and nose

I got seb and Carly and I had them behind me and I held his hand and seb and I protected carly

"okay break it up seb take her inside and I'll handle this" "okay" I told the guy to back off and he charged at me and I held my arms to shield myself and I felt something graze my waist and I realized that I was cut by his blade

I was tackled and I punched him and I got up and took him away and seb came out and hugged me and he noticed my waist "uff seb" "your bleeding" "doesn't matter you two okay" "yea"

seb held me up and carly sprinted to get a medical kit and help me and the rest of my squad showed up and saw sebby patching my wound

"ah easy" "sorry you okay" "Yeah I'm alright seb and carly you okay" the chief came up to seb

"we need a man like ya on the force because you seem to be a good medic" "well I don't know" "sebby we do need a good medic and you're the only one who knows all about this stuff"

"oh alright I'll think about it and I do have to forget that this horrible day happened" "yeah" "you okay sebby after all...."

"yeah" "good" I hugged seb "it's best to stay with someone for a while" "okay" I drove them to my friend mackie's house and he was cool with it and I kissed seb "be safe" "I will"

I left to keep watch and I knew that Ethan will get out but I didn't think anything of It and I continue to check on him

Weeks later

"okay sebby nice talking to you too and stay safe" I was on break when Jo and Liz showed up "hey" "sooo you got a boyfriend" "well seb is a great guy but I'm giving him time" "oooh you have a new crush" "pffftt what N-No"

"OOH HE DOES" "Lizzie chill okay we'll have a hangout and I'll invite our friends and a certain someone"

I didn't know what they dragged me into and I guess that was me in the same random room and bed with sebby and that night would be unforgettable and to never tell anyone..... yet

I arrived to Liz's party and saw seb being uncomfortable and I hung my arm on his shoulder "hey he doesn't want to be with a dick head so beat it" "geeze pal"

seb thanked me and I told him that it was my job to look after him and protect him from harm and me and seb did have a few drinks

we ended up in one the spare rooms and we were making out and seb was happy to be with me and we were a little drunk too

No one's POV;

Chris kissed and nipped seb's neck and seb moaned Chris's name and chris smiled at seb and one thing led to another and seb held Chris and seb held chris closer to himself and he never wanted to let Chris go ever "C-Chris~" "sebby~"

The next day seb woke up and he realized that he was sleeping on top of Chris and he blushed realizing that he had a moment with Chris "hey sebby" "hey uhmm how much did we drink"

"I think enough to make us do 'it' and not even realize it and I actually remember everything surprisingly" "oh" "hey I'll never forget last night"

Seb went home and saw carly still asleep and he woke her up "hey Carly" "hi dad" "I was with Chris all night no worries"

Seb knew that she didn't exactly like Chris she's just protecting her dad "hey I know but I promise that we'll be a family and I want Chris to be part of it"

"okay dad only because you are very happy to be with someone who cares" "thank you Carly"

seb smiled and he spent the day with his daughter and he got a call from Chris "hey" "ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ's ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ sᴇʙʙʏ"

"okay" "ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ" "okay Chris I'll get us ready" seb hung up and packed his and Carly's things and Chris showed up "okay you're safe with me"

It's been weeks and seb stayed up with Chris "seb" "no you need sleep" "I'm fine" "Chris" "I said I'm fine"

"alright well I'm going for a walk I'll be back" seb left for a walk and Carly is thankfully a heavy sleeper and Chris was mad at himself and started to tear up because he didn't want to lose his lover

Later

Chris got a unknown call and he knew that it was about seb and the guy was off the radar and he was sleep deprived and Carly couldn't blame him for what happened "he'll be okay I just know it"

With seb

"well well I guess he didn't love you huh" "what you don't know him" "you've only known him for like what a few weeks to a month" seb knew that he was right "well Ethan he'll find me soon"

"yeah you keep telling yourself that sebby" seb had to get out and warn his crush seb had to get out and he had his blade and he freed himself and he climed up to the upper level and he escaped and he went to warn Chris

With Chris;

Chris heard someone and saw that it was his seb and seb kissed Chris roughly "se-uffmphf" "Chris Ethan is going to kill you" "hey we're okay and I have not slept since you left" "I'm here now"

Chris shoved his tounge in seb's mouth and seb moaned in the kiss "seb" "Chris" seb hugged his lover "so are we a thing now"

"yes we are" "I don't ever want to let you go" "same here sebby" Chris continued to make out with seb  "Chris~" "seb"

Seb kissed Chris and he didn't let his boyfriend go "I'll protect you and your daughter" "I know you will" Chris and Sebastian were hugging eachother

"don't leave me again okay because I don't know when I'll be able see you again" "I won't but no promises though because nighttime walks are quieter" "okay but at least take me with you seb"

Seb and Chris have been dating for a few months and Carly began trusting her stepdad and she sometimes called him dad in Romanian and he had no idea what she was saying but he knew that it meant dad
"Dând" "yea" "I love you and dad" "love you too kiddo"

Chris kissed Sebastian and he knew that he'd be part of seb's family one day