Chapter 21 - Shounen or Yaoi? or both?

I tried to draw how I pictured Lei would look like and well I'm kinda satisfied with it:) but if you don't like it, then you are free to imagine something else. I just made it out of boredom.

 I just made it out of boredom

____________

It's almost night time when practice ends. All players where either packing their things up or changing their sweaty clothes for a cleaner one in the their club room.

Lei already changed his clothes and was now packing his things up when Hinata suddenly came and talk to him.

"Hey Lei-chan! Want to go home  together?" Hinata excitedly asked. He always anticipate the times they spend together going home as it feels like their bond is strengthening as they spend more time together.

Just like when they rode his bike, with Lei sitting on the back seat. He love that feeling and he wants to do it again.

"You are already with him in class and even in club practice and now even in going home. Lei might get tired of always being with you." Tsukkishima suddenly butt in as he change his shirt for a cleaner one.

"Cause personally, I only see you at club practice and I'm already feel sick just looking at you face." Tsukkishima continued, pertaining to Hinata.

"Eee! Lei-chan is that true?!" Hinata asked horrified. He only wants to spend more time with him and not to be a bother.

"Ah! No! You're not a bother Shoyo, In fact I enjoyed our time together and Kei you shouldn't say that, it's rude."

"Tsk" Tsukkishima just click his tongue and roll his eyes as he continue to pack his bag.

"Really?! Me too! I also enjoyed spending our time together!" Hinata grin in joy as he grasp Lei's hand and ask his earlier question that was rudely intercepted by that jerkishima. "Then can we go home together?! Let's ride my bike again."

"Amm.. Sorry Shoyo but I can't today, I'm going somewhere. Sorry, but I promise next time" Lei apologetically said as he swing his back on his shoulder ready to go.

"Bye! I'll go now. See you all Tomorrow!" Lei wave his hands to all the other members in the room as he depart from their club room and out of their school.

Back to the club room.

"See I told, he's already sick of seeing your face, well can't say that I blame him." Tsukkishima taunted as he saw the dejected look on the small ginger head.

"S-Shut up, Tsukkishima! Lei already said that he enjoyed our time together. You're only jealous." Hinata mumbled trying to sound confident.

"Sure, whatever you say." Tsukkishima smirk tauntingly as he walk out of the club room with Yamaguchi following beside him. Not minding the incoherent shouting in the club room.