Chapter 24 - An Unknown Rival

Tsukkishima was walking down the hallway intending to go to the male's bathroom to relieve himself. He's lucky that his teacher allowed him to go even though homeroom just started. Well, it might also be the fact that he's a good student and won't randomly go anywhere. Tsukkishima thought as he shrug his shoulder, not like he care to be honest.

He was walking in a leisure pace when he saw on his peripheral vision an eye catching male repeatedly flicking his wrist back and forth like a idiot, a cute idiot.

Not realizing what he's doing, Tsukkishima smirk as he bypassed the bathroom and straight into the clueless teen. He suddenly held his arm, the one that was doing that notion, and raise it parallel to his head.

Lei was shook. He didn't expect anyone to touch him so suddenly and since homeroom already started, he didn't expect anyone to be outside. He's just an exception cause he have a valid reason.

"K-Kei?..W-what are you doing?"

Tsukkishima's smirk widen when he saw the surprise expression of the shorter boy and turn even more amused when he saw that his wrist is still flicking back and forth, even if he already raise it up to his head.

"Heh.. you look like one of those lucky cat that they placed in stores."

"W-what??"

Lei look at him in confusion until his soft cheeks flush red when it sinks to him what the taller teen is talking about.

"It's not like I'm doing it intentionally okay! My wrist sting a bit that's why I'm doing it to ease the pain."

The strawberry blonde haired boy justified as he look downwards in embarrassment.

Tsukkishima's smirk was wipe out and his expression instantly turn serious when he heard the shorter boy's reply. He immediately pulled his right hand towards his face to examine it closely.

"Are you an idiot?! It's swollen! You should've already place an ice on it already, You dumbass!" Tsukkishima rage.

"It's not 'that' swollen and besides I was going to the cinic to begin with." Lei reason out, flicking his wrist back and fort again to help ease the pain. He was contemplating whether he should go now and left him but Kei's still looking at him seriously, which is kinda awkward.

"Wait- Why is it swollen in the first place? And with training camp happening on this week too. You idiot! You should've taken proper care of yourself!"

"Hey! There was accident! So it's not my fault!" Lei pouted, feeling aggrieved with the blondie's baseless accusation. That's why he reluctantly told him what happened.

"Your going to give Yachii-san a gift? Why?" Hinata ask cluelesslly as he Continued to pedal, with the strawberry blonde haired teen on his back, towards the nearest mall in town.

"Why not? I just want to welcome her for being our manager. Besides isn't normal to give gifts? My cousin always send me anything even without an occasion." Lei answered as he tighten his hold on Hinata's waist making the bike stumble a bit and Hinata, blushing red all the way to his neck and ear.

"W-w-wait! L-Lei-chan, your holding me too tightly!" Hinata panic as he tried to loosen his friend's hold on him. One hand on the steering wheel and his other went to Lei's clasp hands on his waist, trying to loosen it.

But ended up feeling his, not too soft but not too rough, hands. That results from practicing often. Just perfect if you ask him.

Palm that felt so nice to touch and fingers that are long and slender.