Oscar - Original Character

Extra info: Bisexual, Can be abusive (rarely now), carries a knife everywhere, touch his hair you dead (ask for permission), is obsessed with giving hickeys (labeling them as his), sadistic

~~~~~~~~~~~

<0 Years Old>

Today is the day, where Oscar has been borned. Brown hair, white eyes, surely not what his dad has expected.

His mother, red haired, yellow eyes. His father, who is blonde, and has emerald eyes.

His father is furious, he knows now that his wife had cheated on him. His father rejected to carry him, he refused for Oscar to be breast feed, he hated Oscar.

"He's not my son!" He yelled. "But let me atleast breast feed him, honey!"

"No! I don't care who you cheated on me with, but that little piece of shit isn't going to be apart of my family!" He stomped out of the room. His mother, left in tears. "I'm so sorry my dear baby.." She hugged him close. Oscar, still a new born, only cried.

A few weeks, Oscar is in his home. He's now breast feeding with his uncle's wife. She had a boy same like Oscar, she didn't mind breast feeding him. Afterall, it's his mother sister.

"What have you gotten yourself into?!" Her sister wife's yelled. "I didn't have a choice!"

"You better get that boy out of here! Or he will take matters into his own hands!" He continued. His mother filled with tears, she bursted in tears.

"Amanda, if you know what's good for little Oscar. You need to take him off your hands!" She hugged her. His mother, still crying, nodded.

It's either Oscar's life or her own.

Oscar will get thrown away by her husband, or if he gets in to the family, Oscar will surely get beaten up.

10 Months. Oscar is now 10 months old. He sure is a handsome baby.

"He's such a handsome baby, isn't he?" His mother said. Her sister nodded. "But you'll have to get rid of him soon or later."

His mother didn't want Oscar to go. To go to another family, she wanted him to stay.

She didn't know who to pick either. If she picked her husband, she'll have to throw him away or give him to another family, but is she chooses Oscar's real dad, she'll kicked out of the family.

She didn't wanted both of them, she decided to take matters into her own hands. Make a third decision.

++++

Oscar is now 12 months old. His father swore to her to throw him away when he was 12 months old. She decided to flip that.

She grabbed a kitchen knife, head over to her husband. Prayed for forgiveness, and there she did it.