Lemon Boy - Among Us OC

Name: Lemon Boy

Name: Lemon Boy

Nickname: Lemon

Age: 24 Years Old ( 2 February )

Alternative Universe (AU): Among Us

Information:

- Has an obsession with the color yellow
- Loves lemons
- Gardening hobby
- Cheerful and bubbly personality
- Will hug and eat your fluffy hair (if you have one)
- Bestie material

Likes:

- Lemons
- The color yellow
- Anything yellow
- Gardens and plants

Dislikes:

- Negative Among Us players
- Mean people
- People who is always sad and doesn't want to be happy
- People who ruin the mood

~~~

I just want to credit my friend ComradeHorrid/ for the person I'm going to mention in this book, Hyruen!

Thank you so much! <:)

~~~

< 7 Year Old >

Like all other crewmates, she was the child of a mother, her name was Banana. Banana was a great mother to Lemon Boy. She also had a brother, Mango. Banana, Mango, and Lemon Boy was a happy family.

The two of them would see their mom do tasks in every game, while they stare at her in awe and amazement. They always wanted to be as tall as their mother to be able to do tasks, they have always be very cautious when they are going to Electrical.

Banana would always smile when she sees her children bond, they would play around. Lemon Boy will always carry around her little baby brother Mango and run around the place.

Lemon Boy loved her baby brother Mango, he was only 1 year old when she was 7. She loved both of them with her whole heart. Even the other crewmates.

Whenever she saw a dead crewmate with a child, who was sitting alone and crying, she would always sit with them and company them. She wanted them to feel better by having someone by their side. You know, treat other the way you want to be treated way. Lemon Boy was like that, she wanted to be treated like how she treats other people.

No wonder her mom rarely gets killed in a game because the impostor doesn't have the courage to even kill her. Why? Because they didn't wanted to destroy little Lemon Boy's heart and make them sad. That's just way past the cruel line for them.

+++

tap tap tap tap tap

Lemon Boy followed her mother walking, she saw a dead body by the corner of her eye, it was fresh. She immediately looked 90° to her side and saw that it was purple, or the name was, Idiot I. Purple had a little mini crewmate by his side. As she saw the terror look behind the astronaut suit of the little mini crewmate of Purple, she quickly let out a soft yet sharp gasp and went over to little mini crewmate purple.