lions monkeys and beetles?

(Whats up guys gals and non bianry pals! How is everyone?)

(Y/n pov)

Well its been about a month since Lydia and her family moved in. And surprisingly. Me and lydia are closer friends. Shes not awkward around me and im not awkward around her anymore. And its awesome! I finally have a true friend.

It was about 8:00 pm and i was sitting on lydias bed with her watching a movie and hanging out. We were watching 'the wizard of oz.' Ya know To take a trip down memory lane. We would quote some of the lines and then bust out laughing.

Thats when lydia got an amazing idea. "You should spend the night! We could watch scary movies and eat junk food!" I sat up. "Id love To!" I said. "Just lemmie go get my things" i Said and ran back
To my house To get my things.

I couldve sworn as i left her house i heard a deep gravely voice say, "this is gonna be good.." I flipped around as i stopped and looked i didnt see anyone.

I Simply shiverd and went back To my house. I ran in and on my way To my room i yelled To my parents. "Imma stay over at lydias down the road!" When i got my stuff my mom was there with a warm smile, "okay honey! Be safe and call if you need us" i smiled and hugged her then ran off back down the road To lydias house.

I came back in and stood there in the door way as i slipt off my Shoes. I got a shiver up my spine as i felt like some body was behind me. I turned around expecting lydia but instead i was met with nothing and no one.

"Weird.." I mumbled and went upstairs To lydias room. I stopped before i went in and i heard lydia talking To someone, "beetlejuice...not now..." I heard her whisper. Then i walked in. I expected To see her on the Phone or accually talking To someone face To face. But instead she was sitting there watching a tv show. "Who was that?" I asked as i set my stuff down. "What you mean?" She asked. "You were talking- you know what nevermind."

I shrugged it off. I plopped down on her bed and looked at the tv. I felt something on my arm and i looked down. To my surprise there was a black and white striped beetle crawling up my arm. I squealed and ran To the door with lydia right behind me since i just squealed and ran.

I flew down the stairs, threw open the front door and flicked the beetle off outside. I shiverd and shut the door. I turned back To lydia and she had a confused Look, "sorry...i just dont like bugs.." I laughed and looked at her. She now had a look that showed she wasnt telling me somthing. "Whats wrong..?" I asked and she shook her head " nothing. I dont like bugs either she laughed."

Wait. Lydia not liking bugs? Pfft. Ya right she chased me with a bug at school the other day. Theres somthing shes hiding. I just know it.

I shrugged, "mkay..well..lets get on with our night shall we" i said wiggling my eyebrows in a goofy manor. She laughed and we went up stairs.