Chap3

Morning10:30AM

I woke up by the sound of my alarm .
I realised that I'm still in the hype house,i quickly changed back in my clothes then I made my way downstairs.

Me:goodmorning liv we have to go now.

Liv:why?!she said eating her sandwich.

Me:I have a modeling  shoot in a half hour.

Liv: I will stay here today see you later.

Me:ok I have to go.

I made my way to my car I got my drink from Starbucks drive thru and I made it In time.

Me:ok guys let's start .

I changed yo my outfit and we took what seemed like million shoots so they can choose the one.aftet that I got back to my apartment  and I changed to comfy clothes,i sat on my bed with Netflix on .
I watched around 3 movies and i took a nap.until i got a message notification  it was from thomas

until i got a message notification  it was from thomas

I got up and changed in this

And I fixed my hair and makeup

And I fixed my hair and makeup. Then j got in my car I made my way to the hype.

When I got there they were a lot of fans  standing I just said hi and got in the house.

Ryland:hey!

Me:hey guys.

Mia:hey Luna came to the living room we have to talk about something.

Me:ok?

I followed her to the living room and soon everyone was down .

Thomas stand up and said.

Thomas:so today I talked to your sister liv about joined the hype house.

Me:and did she accept ?

Thom:yeah.

Me:well that's nice.
I was so happy for my sister I know she wanted to.

Chase:we wanted you to join as well .
I didn't know what to say.

Thomas:so.....will you accept?

Everyone was looking at me.

Me:yes.

Everyone cheered and we talked for a little then ordered dinner and ate.

Me:ok guys I need to go now.

Mia:alright but are you gone move here?

Me:idk if there is place I guess

Kouvr:are you kidding me of course we have place .

Me:ok but not today I have to pack my stuff tomorrow  .

Mia:see you tomorrow?

Me:see you soon .

I say as I walked out and get in my cat I made my way to my apartment  and I jumped on my bed.
I decided to call liv.

Me:hey liv !

Liv:hi!how are you?

Me:I'm  great well I join  the hype as well  .

Liv:YESSSS.
We talked for some time until I got tired we hung up and i slept.
-------------

Next morning

I woke up at 11:45AM late i know but i don't have nothing beside packing.

I got out and I bought Starbucks breakfast then I got back.

I packed my clothes and some other stuff then u layed down in my bed face timing avani.

The packing took a lot of time it's now dinner time and I just finished .

I was going with the hype and sway house to a restaurant together I got ready I put on this

And I brushed my hair then i put on AF1.

I got to the restaurant and we all sat in a HUGE table for dinner .I was between   kouvr and Mia and infront of nick.

Idk why but he is kinda avoiding me but I don't care.

Me:so what are you doing after dinner?

Alex:actually we have no idea

Thomas:we can go bawling .

Me:yeah that sound good.

I realise the whole time when I was eating nick was looking at me like I was he's enemy  or something.
After bowling

I got in my car and I went to the hype .

They don't sleep early so I went to Thomas's and Mia's room .

Me:hey mia can I talk with you?

Mia:yeah sure.

Thomas was blogging so he went film the others.

Me:I wanted to ask you about nick

Mia:what happend?

Me:nothing but I feel like he's  avoiding  me or just being rude and mean

Mia:well....nick is like that first but he will get to know you and you guys will be friends.

Me:idk about that is that all

Mia:well nick was dating amelie you know amelie silver aka avani's bff.

Me:yeah we hang out a lot .

Mia well she kinda just used him for fame and then kinda friend zoned him.he liked her or maybe  even loved her .

Wow I didn't think like that.

Mia:so he think that every girl is the same,well not his friend s bcuz we know each other for along time.

Me:thanks for telling me Whatsup I will go to sleep now see you tomorrow.

Mia:goodnight.

I went to my room and I never thought of something like that u mean I used to be friends with avani before the hype and I used to come to the hypehouse  every time to time. I thought that they were still dating but i guess no.

I just changed in the hype house merch sense they gived me every peace and jumped on my bed and slept.

Hope u like it if u do please vote💜