chap11

I woke up by someone knocking my door."get in"i say."you have to wake up we have a photoshoot "nick said and left the room.i get up and I take a shower then I put on this

And I go downstairs .

Me:hey!

Nick:goodmorning!

I eat my breakfast and then I get in Thomas's car the whole drive there was us jamming to music.

______after the photophoot______
We just got to the house I run upstairs to my room I take a shower and I feed (I am so sorry I forgot the dog name).

Then I put on a hoodie with sweat pants.

I lay on my bed watching Netflix.

Nick POV:
So of your asking why do I hate on Luna well o don't have a good reason it just I was so heart broken and I after that I don't like people to get in my life then walk out.

I just sit by myself and I start realizing that i may or may not have feelings for her but she already hates me what if I try and say sorry will it work I don't even know I guess I have to try to find out.

I walk to her room.i knock .

Luna:get in!

I get in she seemed shocked.

LUNA POV:

Me:get in!

I thought it was Mia I guess I was wrong it was nick.

Me:what do you want?!

Nick:I want....to say sorry look I'm so sorry I was mean and I thought you where like am- her.

Me:its not a problem we can be friends.

Nick:really!

Me:yeah.

Nick:ok thank you so much do you wanna film a tiktok.

Me:ok let me change first-

Nick:No you look good already.

We made tiktoks then it was lunch time I put 9n the outfit from earlier and we got in the cars this time and for the first time I got in Nick's he seemed happy?

The whole way there we got to know each other more he was actually nice for the first time and I liked that .

When we got out of the car the Hollywood fix guy came and start asking.

Hfg:so nick and Luna are yall official .

Nick:well..

Me:no were just friends best friends

Hfg:well make sure to make us know if yall change ur mind.

(Skip to the night)

Do I like nick.yes wait no well yes but i shouldn't? What if he still hates me and Mia made him do it idk let me just sleep.