chap13

Movie night

After I got ready I made my way to Nick's  room i calmly knock the door after 5sec he opens the door with a wide smile.

I lay on his bed while he was scrolling thru Netflix looking for a good show to watch.

We put on (what ever movie/show u want)and we cuddled ,after few minutes I drifted  to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up in Nick's room alone,I made my way to my room ,take a shower and I put on some black leggings with a grey hoodie.

I head to the kitchen.

Me:mornin!

Mia:heyvhow are you doing?

Me:great .

I eat my breakfast then I put on my swim suit and I join the rest in  the  the pool.

I get in the pool and we start  splashing each other.

Thomas:guys say hi to the vlog .

You do some challenges for thomases vlog then I go to my room ,take a shower and I put on comfy clothes and I take a nap.

??:shh guys your gonna wake her up.

*loud noise*

Me:what us that.

Somebody  taser me."ow!"

Thomas:were going  to saddle ranch !

Me:whas it important!

Thomas:yes now get ready.

They walk out of my room and I put on a Jean skirt with a white tee and AF1'S.

I walk downstairs,I get in Nick's car along with angel and ryland the whole way there we jammed to some music .

We get out of the car and before we get in Thomas stops us.

Thomas:so I invited a special someone...

Us:who?

Thomas:darianka.

My mouth dropped we got in and we sat down I sat next to ryland,Thomas and Mia  for nick he sat next darianka.

They were so close and I got jealous,she is the one,the girl that stole my exboyfriend I'm choked.

Mia:are you ok?

Me:yeah...

I didn't even eat my food,after they ate there food we went back home,I run to my room take a shower and turn my purple LED lights on and cry.

I hate that girl ,she is right now at the same house as me .
She will do same with nick.

I drift to sleep thinking abt what will happend next.

A/n

More chapters are coming also if u have ideas I can use.
Ily❤