Chapter 11: The Crew

Guys, I wanna say thanks again for the support. The votes, comments, and views, make sure you guys keep doing it and I'll continue the story! 

The next update will be posted next year, 2016 for sure. 

.

Just kidding, it's 2015.

Without further ado, here's chapter 10  

p.s: There'll be a surprise.

-The next day-

Hiccup P.O.V

Second day at school. Everything was going well and fine for me, except for Elsa. She had to get through the whole period with being watched by the whole class. I hadn't heard about Anna, her sister. Since she's also an actress, I could only wonder how Anna actually went through her first day at school. Maybe she had the same problem as Elsa had, or maybe not?  

I did my morning routine just like usual, and went off to school by my bike. At the road, I wondered where were my friends were at yesterday. Such as Tadashi, Honey, Fred, Wasabi, and... Who was that? Ah, GoGo. I didn't see them at all yesterday, I tried to call them, but ended up with nothing. Seemed they forgot about school.

Yet I arrived again, I parked my bike on an empty slot. Elsa's car was nowhere to be found, surprisingly. I checked my watch. Yeah, I came here way too early.

-Hallway-

I walked in the hallway, looking at my right where the lines of lockers were at. The hallway was only filled with several people, chatting around with their friends. I finally found my locker, I unlocked it and took my needs and stored the opposite ones.  

While I was doing my stuff, someone laid down on the locker next to me all in sudden. It was a white haired boy, wearing blue hoodie, and... a cigarette on his mouth.  

Jack.

"Hey there pal." He said, as he put the cigarette on his finger. 

"I'm not your pal, now go away..." I pushed him off slightly. 

"What? Wondering why I'm smoking near ya? I'm all grown up, unlike you." He said, as he blew off some smoke to my face. I quickly dodged. 

"Ugh, smoking doesn't determine whether you're grown up, Frost.

"Hm... Lesson learned! Smoking doesn't determine whether you're grown up or not!" He playfully said, as he threw off his cigarette to a nearby bin. I walked back to my locker to lock it.

"Y'know... That actress yesterday is a hottie." He smirked. 

"Say that to her, face to face and we'll see how it's gonna ended up." I said. 

"Ahaha! Okay, I'll try!" Jack said, as he left me to nowhere.

Somehow I felt worried to Elsa, you know, it's Jack. Even if he wanted to steal someone's car, he would do it. Like he did last year to me, even though he got detention for a week, he didn't seem to regret anything he did. But Elsa was an actress, so people would gather around her like all the time. So getting close to her won't be easy, except... In the class.