Chapter 17: New Girl

I'm back!

With a new chapter~

Hiccup P.O.V

I left the Winter's resident, hoping that Anna would keep the secret. I went over to the place where I parked my bike. I saw my bike, parking alone. I guess people really left that quick. I turned on my bike and drove off.

Minutes passed, and my house already came into view. I saw my dad inside the opened garage, doing his stuff. I parked in, as he looked at me in shock. "Son? What happened to your face?!" He immediately touched my bandages, giving me nothing but pain. I backed off. "Dad! Don't touch it!" I said, turning off my bike. My mom came inside the garage from the door, looking at me in shock as well. "Hiccup? What in the name of Thor has happened to you?" She asked, looking worried. "I can explain later. Just let me in first."

I sat on the couch in the living room. My mom gave me a hot tea, as she sat beside of me and started to examine my bandages. "Alright, son. What happened?" My dad said, as he sat down in front of me. "I um-" I think for an excuse, and I found the most reasonable. "I fell down the stairs during the party. Anna gave me these bandages." I lied. "Oh? You should be more careful then. "My mom said, as if she believed for what I just said. "You had some fun?" my dad asked, "Plenty. Ahaha..." I added a small laugh. "Okay young man, you should go to sleep. School awaits tomorrow." My mom said, as she finished examining my bandages. So, I did.

-Time jump-

Anna P.O.V

It was Monday morning, where I sat on the couch in the living room, enjoying my tea on my hand. The whole house including the garden had been cleaned up during the night, thanks to my diligent maids. The clock on the wall read 10 minutes to 7, there was still plenty of time to enjoy myself in this morning.

Suddenly, I remembered about the incident last night, about Hiccup being beaten down by both Elsa and Jack. Of course, they were drunk. So I couldn't really blame on those two, but I still felt mad.

-Flashback-

I was putting down some bandages on Hiccup's cheek in the kitchen, it was a hard effort because Hiccup kept avoiding since the pain was unbearable. But I managed to cover his bruises. I sighed down after doing his bruises, while looking at the window that gave a view to my garden.

It's all messed up.

"I couldn't believe that Elsa would call this as a birthday party. I'd rather call it as a massacre." I told to Hiccup, who was touching his bandages. "I know right. But we can't just blame her for that, the people who joined this party did all of this", he said. "But without the people, we can't call this a party either." I said. "Let's just forget all of these." He said, simply.

We both went into silent, seeing the mess all around us. Suddenly, Hiccup turned to me. "Anna, can you keep whatever happened this night between me and Jack & Elsa as a secret?" He suddenly asked, I looked at him in confused. "What? Why?", "I don't really want to mess their relationship by saying what has happened this night." He said, looking down. "But Hiccup, they beat you down on the face! At least they must make an apology!", "And that means revealing that Jack was trying to rape Elsa while drunk." He said back. "What? Jack is a jackass! An-and you lied to me Hiccup! He was never a good guy! He doesn't deserve Elsa as her boyfriend, and he will never be! What are you Hiccup, one of his grunts?" I said, looking disappointed. "Anna, I was never one of his grunts. I just wanted-", "Wanted what? Answer me Hiccup!" I said, half-yelling.