Chapter 17 - Titles

=3rd PoV=

     "Then what is the meaning to make me feel bad and then re-invite me back to this castle?!" Seokjin asked, obviously pissed off.

     "Well, why not? We wanted to see how you looked like when you're in a bad mood so that we can determine if we should tease you more often," Hoseok replied.

     They were now settled inside of Jin's presumably new room that he gets to keep and decorate himself. Since he just moved in, there was only a couch accompanied by a dusty rug laid on the floor.

     "So.... what about Chinhae?" 

     Yoongi said, "Chinhae.... well, he's still going to be my personal butler. B-BUT, since these little greedy goblins wanted to share- no, have equal time spending with you, we have come to an agreement that you will be our... um..."

     "Well, we haven't really thought it all out yet; we just followed whatever Namjoon-hyung said," Jungkook chimed in.

     "H-hey! Don't call me out like that!" Namjoon burst out loud.

     Seokjin smirked at him, "don't like taking responsibility do you?"

     "I-I do! It's just that Jungkook-ah decided to mess around with me." Jin giggled.

     "Does that mean I'm your house maiden now?" Seokjin asks, tilting his head a little to the side.

     The group of princes sat together and thought about it for a moment. Was that a good idea or a bad idea? Do they have house maidens? What do house maidens do?

     Jimin started, "I mean if you want to Jin-hyung. I was just thinking of picking something more formal like 'Royal Advisor' or 'Royal Consultant'."

     It was as if Jimin's words set off a bomb because all of them started calling out titles that could fit the role.

A/N: Have fun finding out who said which because I myself don't know xd

     "Secretary sounds nice."

     "How about Helper?"

     "Right-hand man? I heard it once from a movie."

     "mmm.... Sidechick- I mean, Sidekick."

     "Subordinate perhaps?"

     "I really like how Assistant rolls off the tongue."

     Assistant.... that was the one. Well, it was for Seokjin. He really liked the feeling of being an assistant. Reminds him of when he was younger and he would help out with his parents and he would be praised for being such a good assistant.

   "I'm not trying to pick favourites but I really like assistant," he stated.

     "Bullseye!" Taehyung shouted out.

     "But... what am I suppose to do as an assistant?" 

     Namjoon replied, "You're going to help us of course. Like I said we haven't really thought it out but all you need to do is assist us with our daily tasks. Kinda like Yoongi's butler but you do tasks for all of us."

Word Count : 447

Date Published: July 4, 2020