Chapter Six

Anne was rushing to work, she was already ten minutes late and not even halfway there. Her morning had been disastrous to say the least. First, she had woken up at 8 when she had to be there by 9 and was meant to wake up at 7. Second, she had forgotten to iron her outfit the day before and had to do that quickly burning her one and only acceptable blouse which meant she was wearing crumpled clothes and her shirt had a dark stain on the front. Third, her mother had to use the car so Anne had to walk and now she was here. A few minutes later, she finally arrived, knocking on the door. She was greeted by an angry girl who was clearly older than Anne. Anne didn't know how, she could only be a year older, perhaps it was the fact that Anne was only a maid but Catherine was a diplomat.

"Come inside. You better not be late again." she led her to her room, "For the first week, you will be coming every morning and then you will move in."

Anne nodded, desperate to please and quickly got to work.

Meanwhile, Katherine Howard was at the office where a tall dark-haired man was playing with her... She was in agony on the inside but could only smile peacefully.

Anna of Cleves was going over Henry's election strategy. Of course he wouldn't really be president, it was just a way to pretend that the community actually had control over what was going on but they didn't. Fifteen minutes into their session, Henry was looking at Anna with strong lust and soon they were... in bed.

Anna woke up a few hours later, confused. She was lying on the couch with her client, Henry Tudor next to her. Realizing what went on, she got out, rushing home, Henry woke up soon too and headed to his next election session with someone else.

Catherine Parr smiled as she remembered the events of the wedding, she had gotten to hang out with Jane a lot. Suddenly, she realized who she could ask for an opinion on her book since her boss wouldn't. She drove over to her house, smiling and knocked on the door. Jane answered, her hair radiant as usual. Soon, they were chatting happily and slowly developing feelings for each other...

What do you think so far? Remember votes and comments are always greatly appreciated!