14

Yeosang [] Jongho

He looked over at his friends. Wooyoung and San had just finished their coffee that they were stupidly carrying to school.

"Whats the deal with you an Jongho?" Wooyoung asked him once Jongho was out of ear shot.

"What do you mean?" He asked the shorter one. "You know exactly what he means" San said. San was a good boyfriend to Wooyoung. Yeosang was glad they found each other.

"Okay you Homos be quiet." Yeosang said with a flat voice. "Homo? You cant say anything about that. Don't think we never saw you limp? Or ever saw you making googly eyes with Jongho. And him doing the same." Wooyoung stated loudly, making Jongho look back at them.

"Wooyoungie. Our little baby is all grown up." San said mockingly.

He hit the two on their arms. "Assholes."

"JONGHO GET BACK HERE!" Woo called out. Making Jongho stop and wait for the other three to catch up.

"Come get your boyfriend and tell him to stop calling us Assholes. And then go ahead and punish him later." San said.

Jongho just stood at the eyes open wide and mouth hanging slightly open.

"Wait. Are you guys actually dating? Oh my god I knew it. Just wait until I tell everyone." "Wooyoung. Were not dating and we have never fucked." Jongho said.

Yeosang decided to stop all the lying. He thought ahead and he didn't want everyone to lie and then have to face the disappointment later.

"No. We are dating and we have fucked." He said making everyone stand in silence.

"Okay. So what's the big deal? Why'd you'd say you aren't Jongho?"

That made Jongho stop talking. He decided to help him out a bit. "I asked him not to. But rethought about it."

San and Wooyoung just hummed in response. "You guys dont seem surprised at all." "Well we dated each other in the first week. And fucked five times before we started going out."

He looked at Jongho and felt the red rush to his ears.

"Lets go. I'm happy for you guys."

He spent the rest of the day explaining to his friends how everything had happened. And got a little closer to Jongho every second.

Two years later

Jongho turned around and looked at his boyfriend. He was completely in love and had no problem admitting it.

He looked around at the hotel they were staying in. They were currently unpacking all of their things and putting them away. They were staying there for the weekend.

"Hey babe." Yeosang yelled from the bathroom. "Yes?" Jongho answered making his way towards the bathroom.

"Look how big this bath is. Wanna try it out later?" Jongho looked over and saw Yeosang smirking while looking Jongho up and down.

"Well. How will we get clean then?" "We'll be clean the whole time." With that comment Jongho hugged him from behind making sure not to squeeze too hard.

"Horny already? Well lets go have dinner." Jongho said turning back around to face him. Grabbing his hands and holding them with his own.

"I'll do this for you later. But this dinner is gonna be special." Jongho said smiling.

Yeosang looked him up and down. His eyes stopping at his eyes. They held gaze for another couple seconds before Yeosang leaned in and gave a peck to Jongho.

Jongho grabbed Yeosang and picked him up bridal style and threw him into the bed.

Jongho watched as Yeosang spread his legs. Jongho getting the hint moved in between his legs with his arms on either side of his shoulders.

Yeosang mived his head up and connected their mouths. The kiss got heated.

Yeosang tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Jongho stopped kissing him. Jongho got up and stared at Yeosang as he whined and made grabby arms.

"Aww. Is Baby Horney?" Jongho asked. Yeosang just nodded his head an contained to make grabby arms.

Jongho went to pick Yeosang up again but got dragged down on top of Yeosang.

Yeosang flipped them so Jongho was laying on his back.

"Are so are you." Yeosang whispered into Jongho's ear. Yeosang's thigh was pressed up against Jongho's already hardened member. The other leg pressing against his hip.

"Yes. But I have a whole dinner planned Baby." "Okay. Lets go eat Daddy."

Yeosang finally got up off of Jongho and pulled him up towards him. Yeosang reciving a grunt from Jongho.

"Come on Babe. Lets go." Jongho said grabbing Yeosang's hand and interlocking their fingers together.

"Okay." Yeosang said smiling brightly. One of the brightest smiles he had ever had. Jongho loved it when he smiled. If Yeosang was happy he was happy.

They walked towards the beach hand in hand. The light was fading and all you could see was the table and the hundreds of lighten candles all across the sand by the table.

The Fairy Lights brightening it with a nice yellowish tint color. Jongho heard a gasp come from Yeosang.

"You don't like it? I'm sorry. I hoped that I could make a special dinner for you and make a nice memory for the both of us." Jongho said

Yeosang let Jongho finish knowing that interrupting him would give him the wrong idea. "Jongho. I love it. Thank you so much! I love you!"

Yeosang jumped into Jongho's arms and hugged him tightly. He let go of the hug and tilted his head a little.

He connected their mouths once again. Making this last one last.

Jongho smile brightly as he dragged Yeosang towards the table. There sat a feast for two. And then chicken and cake. And there was one apple for them to share.

"Thank you so much Jongie! I love this. And I love you." Yeosang said as he gave one last hug to Jongho. "I love you too Sangie."

They sat and ate the food. Jongho splitting the apple in half and giving each of them a half.

They finished eating rather quickly. Mostly because Yeosang wanted Chicken and they both wanted to go to the run after.

Jongho sat up while grabbing Yeosang's hand and intertwining their fingers into one.

Jongho brought Yeosang towards the waves splashing against the beach. "Yeosang." Jongho said once they stood with their feet by the water. But not getting wet.

Yeosang turned and looked at Jongho. Jongho did the same. "Hmm?" "Yeosang. I love you and I always will you know that right."

Yeosang was speechless as he just nodded his head. "Well you are the only person I love and will ever love. Because you are the one for me and you are amazing, perfect, and most importantly you."

Jongho got down on one knee and pulled out a box. Yeosang gasped and covered his mouth with his hands. Trying not to squeal.

Jongho opened the box and showed a Emerald ring. "Kang Yeosang. Will you marry me?"

Yeosang looked at Jongho with love in his eyes. Yeosang nodded his head violently and jumoed up and let out one squeal. "Yes. Yes. Yes!" Yeosang said.

Yeosang jumped into Jongho's arms and hugged him tightly. Not ever wanting to let go.

"I love you so much Jongho."

"I love you more Yeosang.