𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

AFTER MARIE FINISHED READING she let out a long sigh

AFTER MARIE FINISHED READING she let out a long sigh. "Oh god" she muttered. She looked over to Maeve who was just as shocked as her.

"Well this is gonna be fun to shoot" Maeve slightly chuckled

"You bet. Now it's your turn to read out Rosie's description" Marie told her

ROSIE BLAKE:
A 16 year old girl who has been through so much all her life. She lives in the cut with her mother, whose an alcoholic and drug addict. But even with her damaged house hold, she still manages to see the positive in things, she's sweet, innocent but mostly a rebel at times, and she's big hearted. She has four best friends, who she cares for so much, always putting them first before herself. The only good thing her mother has done for her is give Rosie her best friends, the ones who make her feel happy and free.

When things get hard at home she seeks out to find her real home. Which is in the arms of her closest friend JJ Maybank. Due to both JJ and Rosie living in such a horrible life at home, they both comfort one another. Whenever Luke gives JJ a horrible beating, JJ makes his way to his real home, to his safe arms, to his anchor; Rosie Blake. Both always manage to cheer the other up, either by making flirtatious comments, going surfing, or just holding each other in their arms while watching their favorite films.

Truth be told, JJ and Maeve have a thing for each other. But thanks to Kiara's rule "no pogue on pogue macking" both push away their feelings for one another. Then again Rosie feels like she would never be enough for JJ. Nor that he would want anything serious, since he sleeps with any girl that has a beating heart, which fills her up with jealousy, not that she'd ever let him know. But to keep her feelings distracted she goes to her casual hookup, Rafe Cameron. Despite the pogue vs kook dilemma, both Rosie and Rafe push it aside for their own pleasure. I guess their your frienemies with benefits.

JJ of course knew the girl was hooking up with the kook prince, not because Rosie told him, but because he caught them making out on the beach one night when he went surfing to clear his mind after his father did a number on him. He had went to find Rosie, but she was nowhere to be found. So for him to find them making out was a punch to his gut. His only thoughts were may she deserves to be with someone like Rafe, he could give her anything she desires. When it comes to JJ's feelings about the blonde, he feels that the only thing keeping him sane is Rosie. He's had feelings for the girl since third grade. But he never tried anything, not because of the stupid rule, but because he knows she deserves better, she deserves someone who can truly give her the world and make her the happiest girl alive. So what does he do? He sleeps with any girl wishing it was Rosie.

John Booker Routledge is her other best friend. John B always allows the girl to stay at his home whenever she doesn't want to go home. Mainly, because he enjoys her company, and also because of her good cooking. When John B's dad went missing Rosie stayed with John B every night for a whole four months, just so the boy wouldn't feel alone. Not like her mother would even notice. But whenever she would hear the boy cry she would go into his room and hold him telling him that it would be okay and the he wasn't alone, that he had her and the pogues, always and forever. Truth be told, John B had a crush on Rosie but once he told JJ and Pope, JJ immediately told him to back off because he called dibs back in third grade.

Kiara Carrera was her only kook friend. Kie was like the sister Rosie never had and same goes for Kie. The Carrera's even offered Rosie a job at The Wreck. They absolutely loved and adored her. They would also give her little gift here and there. Although, at first Rosie was a bit hesitant on accepting them. But they reassured her that they gave her the gifts with all their love, gratitude, and also because they see her as another daughter.

Last but not least is Pope Heyward. Pope is always so caring about the blonde girl. Rosie is the only friend of Pope that the Heywards actually like and love. Whenever Pope notices something off with the girl he always tries cheering her up with either multiple jokes or buying her food. He hates seeing her all sad or mad. Rosie always enjoys Pope's company mainly because he never failed to make her laugh.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

➪ 𝗔/𝗡:
𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋!
𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍! 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 ♥︎

𝖶𝗈𝗐! 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋
𝟫𝟢𝟢 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌! ♥︎