𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨.

══════════════════

══════════════════

"I-I was wondering if you'd like to get dinner s-sometime?" The shy boy says while looking anywhere but Jasmine's body.

Jasmine's hand stops cleaning off the mess on her stomach,"What?"

The rosy-cheeked boy eye's widen,"W-Well, since we-we just did that-" He states looking down at your stomach. "Maybe we could go to a dinner, or s-something?"

Jasmine's eyes widen at the realization.

"Aha, sorry pretty boy. I'm the type to hit and dip, not hit and stay." She says going back to cleaning.

The embarrassed boy mumbles out an "Oh." Jasmine looks up for a second, but in that second the look in the boy's eyes erupted a feeling inside her. Giving her no time to think over her next words.

"You know what, let's go to dinner sometime."

══════════════════

══════════════════

Welcome to my book, 'Innocent'. I hope you find joy, pain, pleasure, and sadness in my book.

My inspiration honestly.....idek. Since I literally come up with the best plots for books, but never know how to write (since i suck at writing 😣)

Buttt, I've recently found the courage to write this book with my best efforts!
So i really do hope the readers will
enjoy my book.

Please don't steal my work as your own. I know it can be hard to think of plots, and etc. But don't think stealing other people's hard work will get you anywhere.

My work IS copy-written, and I have actually had a case of someone stealing my whole entire book. But, I didn't press any charges against them since they were like 13 or 14, and the fine for copy writing can be up to $1 billion..and no one has that money.

If you were on my page before, you might have noticed that I took this book off my bookshelf so that I can re-do the WHOLE plot, characters, settings, and etc.

That's because this book was getting stolen by some other wattpad creator :(, I pm them and they did take it down sooo.

Just don't steal my, OR anyone else's work.

══════════════════

MAY CONTAIN:

- sexual abuse
- smut
- under aged events ( smoking, drinking, etc.)
- mature words and scenes

══════════════════

I do not have an official update schedule, but I'll try to update as fast as I can.

I do have school and sports to deal with, so make sure you follow me to stay up to date with the book.

Please don't leave selfish hate in my book, it's unwanted nd unnecessary. Nobody will care abt what you have to hate on.

None the less, enjoy my book and don't be afraid to comment and vote!!

══════════════════

COMING SOON: SEPTEMBER 5, 2020

monkey-butt

© 2020