𝐈𝐈.

══════════════════

【chapter two】

══════════════════

GROANING SOFTLY AT THE ANNOYING SOUND, you bring yourself to wake up. Pressing the 'snooze' button on your phone. You turn the other way, thinking about going back to sleep. It's too early for this shit. You think before snoozing off.

But, as you turn over, you're met with a face. "Boo bitch!"

Screaming, you fall off your bed. Hitting the carpet head first, "Ni**a!!! What the fuck is wrong with you!!??" Hearing loud, annoying laughter coming from Jacoury. You roll your eyes and get up with a groan.

Reaching up to hold you aching head, you realize there's blood. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" You yell as you realize your nose is bleeding. "O-oh..s-see," Jacoury says with wide eyes, "W-what happened, big sissy?!?! O-M-G! You're bleeding??!!"

Glaring at your bird-brain of a brother, you just roll your eyes. Since the pain you're feeling in your head isn't reducing one bit. "Just get out of my room." You grumble, heading to your connected bathroom.

Yea, he fo sho' getting his payback next time. You think while opening the storage cabinet for the first aid kit.

Cleaning up your incident, you stick a piece of cotton up your bleeding nose and decide to start your day.

First, you decide to take a nice, warm, relaxing shower. Stripping your clothes off your body, you turn on the shower. While waiting on the shower you grab your speaker from the shelf and start to put on your 'GOOD MORNING BITCH' playlist.

Stepping in the shower, you start to jam to the song 'B.S.' - by  Jhené Aiko ft. H.E.R.

After fifteen minutes go by, you end your shower and slip into your robe. Grabbing your toothbrush you start to do your skincare routine.

Now, that your face is all clean, you get up and pick your outfit for the day. As well as getting ready do to your hair and makeup.

Finishing the last touches of your hair, you smile, satisfied. Then you grab some lipgloss and apply a bit to your lips.

Getting up from your vanity chair, you grab your phone and take a few pictures in front of your full-body mirror.

(Jasmine's outfit ⇧)

Heading downstairs to leave for school, you notice you have some time before you need to head out. SO, you decide to get some Dunkin Donuts with your brother, before school.

"Jacoury! You wanna head to Dunkin to get sum' to eat? I'll drop you off too." You yell to your little brother.

"Yea, I'm coming!" He replies. But, five minutes go by and he still isn't down here ready to go. So, you grab your car keys about to head out, when you hear, "Aye, aye. Hold up, I'm here."