The Darkness

I was running so fast at this point it did not take me long to make it into the darkness that was down the hill. I could feel the hairs on my body standing on end. I had never been so afraid in my life. I ran for what light I could see in the distance when my body suddenly hit something in the darkness. I fell back hard onto the pavement and nearly fainted when I saw what I had run into. 

It was a solid door with number 4 on it. I began to say no over and over. How could this be? I was standing in front of the next apartment but how could it be down the hill? I looked around to try and make sense of this when everything changed around me. I was back on top of the hill standing where I had been when I had first arrived. I tried running back down the hill several times going different ways but no matter which direction I turned I came to a door with the number 4 on it. 

I took out my phone to see if I could get it to turn on now and strangely enough, it did. I called my fiance to see if I could get his help somehow. I listened as I heard a phone ringing in the fourth apartment and when my fiance answered I could hear him talking inside the apartment. I shuddered with fear as the door swung open to the fourth apartment and I was swept into it.

To Be Continued...