Gloves x reader x Half-rim

Requested by: Dumbxxs_Warrior

Y/n's pov:

"Making my way down square,
With my switch,
Gonna get myself a sandwich,
Nanananananna-"

You walked down the square on your way to crusty-seans while silently singing a meme song you found on the internet a few minutes ago. As you got there tho, you recognized two squiddos sitting at the same table. It's Gloves and Half-rim!

"I mean I guess I could go greet them real quick before I get my food, right?"

But as you got closer to their table you realised they were having some kind of arguement...

3rd person pov:

"*Sigh* ok, let me say this one more time." Said Gloves sighing as if trying to explain something obvius to an idiot "I'm going to Ask Y/n if she wants to go out with me, then she says yes, and there's nothing you can do to stop it." Half-rim just looked at Gloves with his usual blank expression and says "what if she says no?" Gloves just looks at Half-rim with an "oh sheet" look on his face, before Y/n comes up to the green squiddos.

"Hey you two, watcha talkin about?" Gloves's attention was amidetally swept over to Y/n
"Oh nothing impo-" "Actually, we were wondering which one of us would you like to date." Said Half-rim cutting off Gloves.

Y/n's pov:

There was an akward pause, it only lasted a few seconds but it felt like an hour.. "umm.. did.. did I hear that correctly?" I asked as I did an akward smile,
"Y/n would you like to go on a date with me?" Asked Half-rim unemotionally as usual. Gloves gaped with disbelief, "N-no fair! I was sopposed to ask her!"

I blush a deep shade of red "I- well u-uh... I'll think about it!!!-" I blurted out, and ran off. "Wait!! Y/n!!" Gloves tried to get me to get back but I wasn't gonna do that, not right now, I needed some time to think..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait-
I forgot to order a Sandwich-

[Final word count: 354 words]