Argument.

A/N

Hi beauties did you like? Will calum and Jaymi fall income, or will they stay 'just ' friends? Ooh. Vote and comment guys :) love yous

________________________________

I sat up in my bed and checked the time 2:34am. I got up out of my bed and put my slipper boots on. I was in my black jumper to and my white pj shorts. My hair was up in a pony tail. I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on. Michael walked in and gave me a dirty look. "You look like a slut in those " Michael laughed. "Awk michael such up!" I raised my voice a little. "Don't fucking raise your voice to me! Michael raised his voice a little too. I ignored him and carried on making my tea. I stirred it. I gave Michael a glare. "What are you looking at?!" Michael yelled. "Something ugly looking back!" I yelled back. Michael slammed the bench and the cup smashed. "Cheers michael , just fuck off!" I yelled. I don't care that I'm swearing , I just hate him and hes getting me so angry.

"Why couldn't you have died instead of your dad?! He screamed. Yep he said it. "My dad has got nothing to do with you so shut your mouth for once!" I screamed at Michael. "I don't even know why your still alive!!" Michael screamed. I started hitting him and kicked him in the balls , I went to take a swing at him but someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see calum. "I hate you!" I scream at Michael and calum tries to sooth me. At this moment everybody is in the kitchen. I fell to the floor in tears. "What the hell is going on!?" ashton yells. I get up and run out the door. I hear Ellie and calum call my name but I didn't look back. I went into the lobby , found a corner and cried.

I hugged my knee's. Michael is right , why am I still here? It should of been me in that car not my dad. "There you are!" I heard a voice say with relief . I looked up and it was calum. He pulled me into a hug and sobbed into his chest. I told calum everything and he told everyone else , Michael has left for a few days because he hates my guts. They all were disgusted of what michael said.

Calum came into my room. "Hey jaymi ..." He trailed off after he saw me crying. He brought me into a hug. "Shhh" he soothed. Calum rubbed circles into my back which calmed me down. I pulled away. "You okay?" calum asked worrying. I nodded.

Calum took my hands into his. He inched his face forward and connected our lips , I hesitated at first , then at my surprise i kissed him back. We pulled away. "Jaymi , I need to tell you this ..." he started, " I like you , I'm falling for you more and more each day , your always on my mind , I love spending my days with you , watching movies , falling asleep beside you ... , Jaymi , I love you" Calum said. Those words were so touching and I started to cry. Calum wiped gem away. "Jaymi , I was wondering if.. You'd like to be my girlfriend?" Calum asked. I was shocked at those words. "Yes" I spat out. Everyone came in. "Finally!!!" Ellie screamed. "You hear all that?" I questioned. "Yep" they all said in sync . "Oh" calum spat out. They left and this time , I connected our lips together.