Drugs.

It's been 1 month since me and calum first got together. Michael is back living with us but we don't talk.

I got a phone call saying Mark died. He was in a train crash. I haven't told any of them. I'm sorry to say it but , I've started drinking even more than normal , I've cut a few times and I take crystalmeth ... Yeah the drug. I'm a mess.

(Calum's p.o.v)

Jaymi has been acting weird lately , she never communicates, barley sleeps , I always wake up and she's gone , and she's constantly in the bathroom. I'm starting to get really worried about her. Ellie says she's fine but luke has even started to notice too. She isn't herself and when we ask her if she's okay she says she's fine.

Everyone is away out , including jaymi. I decided to have a look in the bathroom. I looked in the cupboards on the floor behind the toilet. Nothing. I looked around and I spotted the drawers. I saw this packet with white stuff inside it. I looked at the label 'meth,jaymi'. That's what she's been doing! Drugging herself! What is wrong with her! She could kill herself! I went into the kitchen and waited.

I heard the door going and it was jaymi. She came in and went to hug me but I pulled away. "What's this!?" I ask , raising my voice a little. She looks shocked. "I don't know" Jaymi replied. "Ill ask again , what is this!?" This time I shout. "Its none of your business" She half whispers. "None of my business! It is my business ! Your taking drugs! Do you not know what they do!?" I scream at her. "Obviously I know what they do! I'm not stupid!" She screams back. "Your going to end up killing yourself!!" I yell. "Maybe that's what I want! " she yells back. "Why?" I ask. This time not shouting.

She starts crying and doesn't answer. "Have you ever thought what this does to me? Waking up and your not beside me , you never hug me or kiss me , I never see you , your always out and I don't know where you are , you even disappear in the early hours of the morning. All of that just so you can get these?" I question with tears in my eyes and holding the substance up.

"What has happened to you , my little baby? Why has this started?" I question. Jaymi sobs. "I'm sorry , Mark.... M-mark died!" She yells and starts to cry even more. I walk over to her. "I need your hug!" she wails. I grab her and we sit on the floor.

_______________________

After a while she calms down.

She stares at me with he puffy eyes. She connects her lips with mine. My hands roam her delicate body ... From the drugs. We pull away and I lift her bridal style and carry her into her bed. I climb in next to her and go to sleep.