Chase.

I miss Cal , All day and everyday.

My eyes are done , always red and puffy from crying. I know I should call , but I can't bear to hear his voice , it would just crush me. I know he's probably worrying about me right now , so is Luke. Michael sent me a text asking if I was okay. Michael is worried about me?. I really wish Mark was here . or my Dad. But they're not.

I feel terrible for all of this , it's my fault. The guys are in danger , because of me. My phone rang , I looked at the caller ID :Calum. "Answer it" Ellie told me. "I-" she cut me off. "Answer it!" She squeezed my hand.

(Phone call)

Me-"Hello?" My voice cracked.

Cal-"Hey hun" His voice sounded raspy.

Me-" Cal , I'm sorry" I whispered tears stinging my eyes.

Cal-" Shush , don't cry princess, everything is going to be okay , when this is all over you'll be safe , you'll be home with all of his and I WON'T let anything happen to you , you need to stay strong baby , everything will be okay" Calum spoke

Me-"Okay , I will! I let out a sniff.

Cal- "Please don't cry" he said.

Me-" I'm so sorry , I didn't want you to get into all my shit and now I've dragged all of you into it , tell Luke I didn't make Ellie come , she told me she was , I don't want any of use to get hurt , I'm so sorry!" I whined.

Cal-"I know , Luke knows too. We are all here , even Michael , I love you Jay-Jay!" He whispered.

I smiled at the nickname.

Me-"I love you"

Cal-"I love you loads "

After that he said those words he hung up.

Ellie squeezed my hand. I smiled at her.

The door banged multiple times that made Ellie and Me jump.

"Jaymi I know your in there!" A familiar voice yelled. Me and Ellie stood up and looked at eachother.

Chase.

"OPEN THE DOOR AND NO-ONE GETS HURT!!" He yelled. He kept kicking the door.

Was kept taking steps back. He burst through the door and Me and Ellie ran opposite directions. He grabbed Ellie by the hair and trailed her. "Ahhh, get off me!!" She screamed. I grabbed the vase and lobbed it at him hitting him on the head. He stumbled back and Ellie ran towards Me. He ran after me , I fell over the table and Chase pinned me by my wrists to the floor. He tried taking my shorts off. "Get of me!!" I yelled kicking him and squirming. "GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!" Ellie yelled hitting him over the head with a plate. He fell back and we legged it to the bathroom. Ellie locked the door and chase was booting it and screaming. I opened the window and Ellie nodded. We both climbed out the window. Once we were both outside we ran and ran and ran down the street. We came to a hill with a park. We sat down on the swings and Ellie called Luke and put it on loudspeaker.

Luke-"Hiya huni" He smiled through the phone.

Ellie-"H-H-Hey" She said panting.

Luke- " What's wrong?" He immediately asked.

Me-"Chase is here!" I cried.

A/N. Uh-oh. Poor Ellie and Jaymi. I find it really sweet at the fact that Ellie told Jaymi she was leaving with her , even though Ellie knew Jaymi was in danger.

So what did ya guys think? If you guys have any idea's for chapters , let me know. Thank you. Love you guys. xxxx