Chapter 1

Sokka had been wary of trusting Zuko, but once he helped Sokka break into the Boiling Rock, he knew Zuko most likely wouldn't betray them. Especially after Zuko's identity was revealed and he got locked up.

Sokka walks towards Suki's cell to check on her. Arriving at her cell, he checks around him to make sure no other guards are around. He opens the door, closing it back quickly, stepping into the room.

"Sokka, what's the plan?" Suki asks quickly, but if she was being honest, that's not what she wanted to talk about. Or even talk at all.

"I have an idea, but I need to talk to Zuko about everything first. I was just coming by to check on you." Sokka says making Suki blush.

"Do you have to go?" Suki smirks.

"I... uh," Suki walks towards Sokka. For a reason that Sokka is unsure of, he doesn't want to be with Suki like that. "I think I'm going to leave now, you know, so we don't screw up the escape plan." Suki retreats confused as Sokka walks out the room.

He makes sure no one is around and walks to Zuko's cell. As he gets to his cell, he knocks.

"Uh, yeah?" Zuko calls out, in response Sokka opens the door, shutting it behind him.

"Hey, I wanted to," Sokka tries to say, but seeing the sight of Zuko shirtless distracts him.

"Talk about the plan?" Zuko asks while preparing his cot.

"I just wanted to say that I am sorry for getting you locked up." Sokka states kindly, putting a hand on his neck.

Zuko looks at the boy, "It's not your fault." He says while moving towards Sokka. He stares into his eyes for a minute while putting a hand on Sokka's shoulder.

Sokka pulls back from Zuko's touch and stands behind him, leaving Zuko standing there.

"Sokka..." Zuko turns to look back at Sokka.

"Can I make it up to you?" Sokka asks, smirking at him.

Zuko gulps, "How?" Sokka makes his way back towards him.

"I can think of a few ways... maybe something to help relax you?"

"Relaxed? If anything I'm the opposite." Zuko steps towards him, toying with the space between their lips.

That's all it takes for Sokka to push Zuko onto the lonely bed. With Zuko's head against the wall sitting in front of the boy.

Sokka sits on his lap, and slams his lips into Zuko- making Zuko let out a quick noise that he covers. Sokka pulls back and starts kissing his neck, working his way down Zuko's exposed chest.

Zuko whimpers when Sokka moves onto his knees in front of the fire boy.

"Zuko, do you want me to... relieve," he motions towards Zuko's lap, "your little situation?"

"Are you calling me little?" Zuko whined.

"Can I find out?" Sokka retorted.

"Spirits, yes." Zuko manages to mutter.

Sokka pulls down his pants revealing how hard he had already been. He teases the tip while he strokes Zuko's thigh, gaining him a loud groan that goes straight to his own dick.

"Shh. The other guards may hear you." Sokka points out and Zuko puts a hand over his mouth.

Sokka licks up and down his dick before engulfing him whole with his mouth. Zuko bites down on his hand and puts his hand on Sokka's head to create a bobbing motion.

Sokka can't take the sounds Zuko's making and uses his own hand to stroke his own cock. Once Sokka hollows his mouth, he sends a whole new wave of pleasure through Zuko's body, making him cum hard.

Sokka follows Zuko, the moans that escape Zuko as he orgasms, helping in the matter. Sokka swallows his cum, and pulls off of him and sits on the bed with Zuko.

"That was..." Zuko pants.

"A mistake," Sokka stands back up, pulling his pants back up.

"Wha-" Zuko looks to the boy confused.

"I'm going to go back to my place. Can we just, I don't know forget this happened?" Sokka walks towards the door, and puts his helmet back on.
"I guess..." Zuko replied blankly.

Sokka opens the door, looks both ways and returns to his room, closing the door lightly, and leaving Zuko sitting on his cot, more confused than ever.