masterpiece

Attention: this is the first and last story that's not mine. Please keep this in mind.

It's around 3:00 I think. 
my parents cold eyes are staring at me. I'll catch you up.
I had to pee but my bed was sooo warm and I was too lazy. Then I heard a scream. And emediatly after that a weird sound. It wasn't from a human, we couldn't make that sound. I went to check but first I was going to the toilet. My stupid self flushed the toilet, what made a loud sound. I checked my parents room, I assumed the screaming was from there, since I don't have any siblings. There was this thing eating my mom. I felt like I was about to throw up. I ran to my room. I heard loud footsteps behind me when I lay in bed. I closed my eyes. Sometimes pretending to be asleep doesn't work. And certainly not when a hungry thing stares at you. He lay my mom and dad their dead body's on two chairs. I felt their cold eyes staring at me. I saw this thing writing something with their blood on my wall. I couldn't see what it was. It stept into my closet and wait.

Hours passed by. I have to see what it wrote. Even if it's the last thing I see.

It says: I know you're awake.
With a terrifying smiley. Then everything turned black...