in the closet

There was this boy named Alex, he went to college and lived in an apartment. ALONE. But after a few weeks he started noticing things. Such as his shoes being replaced, curtains open when he had left them closed. etcetera, etcetera..

He told his friends and only one believed him. Trisha did. She said "you should put a camera and see who it is." That was a genius idea!

He lent Trisha her camera. He hid it somewhere he couldn't see it. He turned on the camera and went to college. He had already forgotten the camera, until he walked in his room. He called Trisha. "I just came home, I'm going to watch it." "Okay, don't hang up, tell me what you see!" She said. He saw nothing for the first 2 hours. "The door is opening. Someone is coming in, a woman, tall, black long hair. I've never seen her" he said. "What is she doing?" "Standing there just staring. She walked into my closet lol." "U should show this to Tom and Max, they're not gonna believe what they see, as always we were right." She joked. "You said she went into your closet but did she ever walked out?" She asked now seriously. The closet door slowly opened. "Get out of there! Run!" Trisha said. But it was too late. They found the boy with the camera, the police noticed that the memory missed. The 18 year old boy was covered in blood, 21 stabbings in his back.

Be careful, she might be in your closet right now...