10

Yeonjun slept in the younger's arms peacefully.

It's 6 am in the morning, the party ended last 4. Soobin told him to sleep, they had 5 rounds already. Yeonjun agreed in the end. The smell of sweet chocolate stayed on him, Yeonjun liked it. Soobin shifted, hugging him tightly. "You awake baby boy?"

Yeonjun shook his head no, he doesn't want to move just yet. Soobin smiled at the older's behavior and kissed his forehead. "Daddy, let's sleep more." The older snuggled into his chest. Soobin stroked the brunette's hair as he was trying to get back to sleep. The younger seemed attracted to this male, beautiful boy i mean. He smiles before letting his eyes close.

"I see." Beomgyu smiled.

Yeonjun had butt cramps, this was the result of to much playing. (wink wink) Taehyun freely joined them at lunch every now and then. "You two are quiet compatible." The youngest added, mixing his juice.

Yeonjun ate his sandwich silently as the two began teasing him. Soobin passed by and spotted the older, he smiled ghostly before sitting beside the brunette. "Hey."

"Look who's here?" Beomgyu giggled.

Yeonjun glanced at Soobin, blushing immensely. The younger chuckled and slung his arm around the older, "No need to be shy." He smiles. "We did it right?" He whispers huskily. Soobin moved away and smiled at his friends. Waking up in an underground apartment and went home after two days, wasn't bad as he thought. Mrs. Choi has been informed by Beomgyu that he'll be home soon because of some unnecessary matters.

Beomgyu had confirmed that he's gay. He's glad that he'd been laid with someone who's worthy. By the looks of it, Yeonjun enjoyed it. Soobin, he never knew he could get interest from guys, until he met Yeonjun. Before the only one he cares was Yeri, guessing he found out her true colors. He doesn't like Yeri actually but he needs a job for his family and college allowance.

**

Yeonjun often walked with Soobin. People didn't mind it, they thought they were just 'friends' but boy they're wrong . They used their free time wisely. Yeonjun had heavier classes that Soobin's. Exam were all over his head. Fortunately, Soobin was a big help with some logical subjects the older had. Well study time get sexual sometimes.

"Why am I studying at your place?" Yeonjun closed his books and placed it inside his bag. "Because I'm tutoring you, idiot." Soobin watched him arranged his stuff. "This dumb ass.." Yeonjun muttered under his breath making him gain the younger's attention. "What? Did you say something?" The raven haired asked. Yeonjun turned to him and smiled falsely. "I-I said. Thanks for tutoring me."

"Come on baby boy that's not what you've said." Soobin stared at him intently. "Not this again." Yeonjun sighed, averting his gaze. The raven pushed his down to the floor, "Daddy please don't go hard on me." Yeonjun squeaked.

"Now to our next lesson Daddy's gonna teach you."

'Is this the start?'

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short update sorry. 

Enjoy.