21

The next day, Soobin was now preparing to go to work, Yeonjun on the other hand was preparing food for his husband and son.

"Morning honey." Soobin said leaning at the kitchen door watching his husband walk all over the kitchen. "Morning sweety." Yeonjun replied giving his husband a peck before again focusing on making food. "Umm binnie, kindly tell Tobin to be here so that we can have breakfast." "Oh. And please drop him to school, it's his fist day." He added. "Yes sir." Soobin said in a military way except saluting before heading towards their son's room. Yeonjun chuckled at his husbands childishness act.

After breakfast Soobin drove Tobin off to his school, besides its near in his workplace.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun was now contemplating whether to take his husband to a fancy restaurant or make dinner for him (I mean with candles and stuff). The truth is its their wedding anniversary, Soobin already gave him a gift which is a heart necklace with pink and white diamonds decorating it. Because of that Yeonjun want's to surprise his husband.

After a messy war inside his brain, the blonde decided to cook dinner instead because in that way they will have more time fore themselves, he thought.

Yeonjun drove towards the market smiling ear to ear thinking about his husbands reaction, but then his phone buzz informing him he receive a phone call. He search his phone all over his car, he didn't realize that there's a van in front of him, and then.....

--

At half past 10, Soobin was at the bakeshop buying Yeonjun's favorite dessert, Soobin felt something amiss, almost as if his heart wasn't feeling right. Soobin thought maybe because he's just lonely, maybe he just missed his parents, which apparently just came back from abroad but he didn't have the time because of how busy his week is. Even Tobin was now at school. But, Soobin couldn't meet him too because it's class hour. Maybe that's why his heart was beating erratically.

But...one phone call change everything.

tring tringg..tringgg tringg..

Soobin: Hello? Who is it?

Stranger: Hello, sir, this nurse Aaliyah. There has been an accident near the market lane. Unfortunately, he didn't make it. We did our best but we're too late, he didn't survive. He's now here in the hospital sir.

Soobin was now trembling, forcing his lips to open as tears started to flow, "Y...Yeon..Yeonjun?"

"Yes Mr. Choi, uhh.. actually due to the bloodstains all over his face-"

Soobin drop his phone without hearing what the nurse's said, he just stand there not uttering a single word as tears dared to fall from his eyes. He was shocked, shocked because he's not ready to leave his lover,vice versa. Sad, because there are so many thing he wants to do with his lover. Angry because maybe if he didn't go to work and stayed at their house this wouldn't happened.

Then he rush towards the hospital.

--

Upon reaching the hospital room where Yeonjun was confined. He open the door, there he saw his lover, his eyes closed as if in a deep slumber.

"No...no..no not my Junnie." Soobin broke down again as tears again flowing, he couldn't believe the fact that his better half is now gone. He stand up, walking towards Yeonjun. "Honey please wake up. Remember when you told me that you wan't to grow old with me, to the point that even our hair turns gray you will still shower me with kisses? Ple...please..please baby wake up, don't leave me." Soobin said kiss the now lifeless Yeonjun.

Then the door burst open, standing there was a nurse holding a paper.

"Sir I'm Aaliyah the one who called you earlier..Umm. Mr. Yeonjun said to me before..umm he said to give this to you." The nurse said leaving the paper on the table besides the patient, then leave to give Soobin his privacy.

Soobin picked the piece of paper and read what's in there that his lover wrote.

Dear Binnie,

Please don't be sad I don't wan't to see you cry. Don't worry about me, I'm in a safe place now. Please take good care of your self specially our son. I love you both always remember that. Remember to change your shirt after working out. Don't leave the fridge open, it will consume so much electricity. And our baby Tobin, tell him to not be sad. I'm always watching you too so better not replace me. Always make Tobin milk every night. I love Choi Soobin, and I'll always will. Take care.

Love your beautiful husband,

Junnie

"I love you too baby, I will always love you." Soobin manage to make a sad smile after reading his lover's last message.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Poor Binnie, it's okay don't be sad. Yeonjun will always love you.

Im crying while writing this T_T