1 - SANDARA

I texted Bom telling her how sorry I am that I can't come to her special day. I really miss that girl.

We only see each other once a year. I have been very busy here with my own company.

A lot has happened a year after that painful night.

FLASHBACK

After I turn my back at him, my body wants to run back and hug him but I let my mind take control over my heart.

He Is one broken man and I know that only he can heal himself. I will just add pressure to his healing process.

I love him? No doubt that I do. I can forgive him right then and there but I need to not. I need to be lilke that not everything will not happen the way he wants it to be. He loves me? I know in a heartbeat that his answer is YES. But then again, he needs to learn to trust himself to trust his partner too. He needs to learn that love itself will never be enough just to make the relationship work. Both should know how to trust each other.

I immediately went to Bom’s house and continue crying until my last teardrop.

“Are you really sure about this Sandara? Are you really going to leave him like that? Broken?”

“I am broken too, Bommie. And, I need to do this save myself and my sanity. He needs this for himself. If he really loves me, he can wait. If what he feels for him is not that deep, then he is free to find someone else.” I told her calmly. Trying to hide my fear of him finding a new girl.

“Yeah right. But I know you too well, Sandara. You are afraid that when you are ready to face him again, he has already moved on. But don’t worry, I have faith in his love for you.” She said while giving me a hug.

“Thanks Bommie. Please, look after daddy’s company. I know you and Tabi can help daddy.”

“Ofcourse, but whenever you are ready, we will give it back to you.”

“You know where my passion is.”

“Yes, your passion is in FASHION. So do good in New York. Hmmm.” She said while patting my head like I’m a five year old kid.

“Ofcourse I will. See you soonest.” I told her before I decided to leave her. No looking back.

Looking forward to a new beginning. Forgetting about the painful past, but never letting go of the happy memories. OUR HAPPY MEMORIES.

Goodbye for now, my Jiyong. But I will see you soon, when we are both ready.

END OF FLASHBACK