8

JIYONG POV

I didn't expect Dara to be here. Seunghyun hyung didn't even bother to tell me. And, I actually don't have any intention of having Nana come with me. She just did.

She told me that I only need to drive her home but when she heard that I will be meeting Seunghyun, she asked to come with me.

I said yes because I know she is also close with Seunghyun hyung, but I am seeing it differentlh now.

Seunghyun hyung and Bom is looking at me like they'll gonna kill me, while Dara and Nana are smiling at each other.

But something caught my attention. Dara is smiling but her smile didn't reach her eyes. Not the same smile that she is giving everyone before. I can see sadness and hesitation in her eyes.

'Why my love?'

"Let'e eat? I'm so hungry Ji." Nana said that caught my attention.

"Ahhh. Sure. Let's order now."

"Seafood pasta is your favorite right Dara? Why didn't you order for that?"

"It's not my favorite anymore." She answered but still not looking at me.

"Oh okay. I thought-"

"You thought it's still her favorite? Everybody changes Jiyong, even with their favorite food. Everyone changes, especially if it almost kill them." Bom said and nobody reacted.

"What do you mean?"

"That change is the only constant thing in the world and that is inevitable."

"Too deep." Nana said.

"Yeah. Too deep that only intelligent people can understand."

"Bom. Enough. We're here for dinner." Dara said and Bom.just looked at her before she continue with her food.

"Hey, Dara, want me to come wih you tomorrow?" Hyung asked.

"Where are you going hyung?"

"I can drive you to the airport-"

"Wait, are you leaving again? Why? Dara?"

"You are over reacting brother. She needs to pick Donghae at the airport. He's coming tomorrow."

"Donghae? Who?" I asked in confusion.

'Who the fcking hell is Donghae?'

"Donghae is a known model from New York. He is handsome. He has a perfect body. He is so gentleman. And I heard he is still single." Nana said.

"Donghae is my-" Dara was cut off when Nana answered again.

"Is your boyfriend? I knew it. I knew it that he just want to keep his relationship in private. You two are a good match."

"Donghae is my-"

"Boyfriend. Donghae is her boyfriend, and being the good girlfriend she is, she will pick him up at the airport tomorrow and Seunghyun will drive for them."

"W-when?"

"Just last night. Because she found out that there is this guy trying to flirt with her last night who is also flirting qiy another girl." Bom said then looked at me.

"Bom. Enough."

"What? What kind of guy is that guy? Good thing Jiyong here is not that kind of guy." Nana said while holding my left arm.

I removed her hand in a respectful way.

"Yeah. Who knows right? But actually sometimes the guy may not look like that but their actions will show. They can sayntjey like you or love you everytime and anytime, but who knows what's happening after that? Right?" And I really don't know why Bom is acting like this.

"Bom, are you pregnant?"

"Huk." Dara said and Bom immediately grab a glass of water and give it to her.

"Sht. Are you okay Dara?"

"Yeah. I'm okay. Geez, Bom."

Then we were enveloped on silence when our food was served.

"Are you okay Dara? Y-" I was cut off when her phone rings.

"Hello? Yes. Really? Okay. I will be there tomorrow with Seunghyun. Yes. See you tomorrow, Donghae oppa."

'O-oppa? She called that Donghae, oppa?'

Bom is grinning at me when I looked at her, then raisednher left eyebrow at me before talking again to Sandara.

I didn't bother to talk again. I  just listen to them, and I already lost my appetite after hearing how she called that Donghae guy.

"Hey, Ji. Can you stay in my condo tonight? Please?"

"Ahh. Ehheeeem. Ehheeem."

"You okay Dara?"

"Yeah. Sorry. I think mg body is still adjusting to the temperature here in Korea." She answered.

"So, yeah. Take care. Nana wants you to stay in her condo. Wego ahead first. Goodbye, Jiyong." She said while looking directly at my eyes

"Dara wait. Can I dr-" but I wasn't able to finish my sentence.

"Dara let's go. You have to wake up early tomorrow." I heard Bom shoutingnfrom their car.

"Bye Jiyong. Take care... Of Nana." She said as she slowly remove her hand from my grasp.

Why do I have this feeling that everything is wrong. Everything is not in the right place. Does your goodbye means for good?

'I need an answer Sandara, and I'm gonna get it in any way.'

"Jiyong, let's go.' I heard Nana  but I didn't bother answering her. My mind is full of questions right now.

Who is Donghae?

Why did she call him oppa?

What is their relationship?

What happened to us?