3

SANDARA

"Hey Bom. Tabi."

"Sandy!" Tabi greeted me with his warm hug.

"We really thought you can't make it."

"I wouldn't miss this for the world, Mr. CEO. Hahaha."

"Correction, just a COO because it is still yours."

"Nah. You can have it for life. Hahaha."

"Anyway, have you seen him? Jiyong?" he asked.

"Yup. With his girl-friend?" I almost choke as I say the G word.

Yeah it hurts. But yeah I am also the one to blame.

"Girlfriend who?" Bom asked in confusion.

"Jiyong. The girlfriend is beautiful. She looks younger and more fun to be with than a boring amd crazy like me."

"Ahhh. Girlfriend. Okay."

"And he said he saw you with a guy too. He said he looks young and carefree. Almost same thoughts, eh." Tabi said.

"Stop mocking on me. Anyway, another reason why I'm here is because of the new investor of the company."

"Oh yeah. That investor specifically asks for the CEO to talk to him and discuss the matters of the partnership. Will you be okay with that?"

"It's fine. Actually I'm now in a vacation too. I am with Kiyong. He's so annoying that he didn't stop until I say that he can come."

"Ohh it's Kiyong. Good to he comes with you. Anyway, the night is still young. Just enjoy, sis." Bom said before leaving  me and Tabi alone.

"How is he?"

"He's good, or should I say, better. It's not my story to tell so maybe he should be the one to tell you that. You made him realized a lot of things that he didn't know is  important." Tabo said while smiling at me.

I found myself at the garden at the back of the gallery hall. The sky is dark but it was full of stars.

"You're here." I stiffened as I hear that voice. The voice that I can recognize even in a place full of millions people talking. The kind of presence that I can feel even if I am in a crowd.