Cya later, alligator.

Acxa took a bite out of Lance's burger and proceeded to nod seemingly surprised. "It's actually good. You should totally ask Hunk to add it to the menu."

Lance looked up at her with a half-smile. "Glad you liked it."

He hadn't been in the best mood since he'd waken up this morning, but he'd also been trying his best to hide truly how irritated and annoyed he was, still upset about the hassle that went down with Keith yesterday.

Lance took a costumer's order and proceeded to hand them their receipt, turning to his co-worker when hearing her speak again.

"I think this is the first time I've ever eaten at this place," Acxa commented with a snicker.

The customer being attended by Lance gave the girl a funny look before taking their tray of food and walking away awkwardly.

Lance laughed, "You're scaring the costumers, Acxa." 

She cocked her head to the side, her nose scrunched up. "I don't think they actually care." She then sighed, gesturing towards the back of the kitchen, "We had a heavy package delivered today, would you give me a hand with it -?" 

Acxa was cut off by a deafening clang behind her. The cash register was on the floor from one second to another, a black-haired boy standing next to it with his fists tightly clenched.

Lance acted by impulse, backing away into the kitchen at Keith's sudden outburst. He looked at the boy with wide blue eyes, tongue-tied by his sudden explosive appearance at the burger joint.

"Are you fucking with me or something?! Fuck you! You paid him so he would back off, didn't you?! Are you out of your mind?!" 

For every step back that Lance took, Keith advanced two towards him.

"I'm calling the police," Acxa warned in a frenzy, backing away into the storage room in a rush.

Lance found the courage to spat back at Keith. "You uploaded a video of me puking all over, you jerk! When did you even record that?" 

"You think I'm stupid or something?" Keith huffed. "I needed to have something in case you decided to blackmail me with your stupid money!"

"I never would've blackmailed you, idiot!"

"That doesn't fucking matter anymore!" Keith clenched his jaw and fists, stopping closely in front of Lance in an attempt of staring him down. 

Lance scanned his surroundings, looking anywhere except Keith's eyes while pacing where he already stood. He took a gulp, followed by a deep breath trying to remain calm.

Realization washed over him after a few seconds. Keith already would've beat him to a pulp if he wanted to, but he hadn't. He wasn't going to. His heart pounded in his ears. 

Aware that it probably wasn't the best moment to pick another fight with Keith, Lance decided to speak softly while putting his hands out in front of him for Keith to see. "If the police catch you -"

Keith snickered, "I don't give a fuck, Lance."

Lance sighed in relief when Keith at least didn't shout back. "I won't tell them your name, but you should really go now." He insisted.

Keith took a deep breath and finally backed away. He cleared his throat and avoided Lance's gaze ashamedly. He then proceeded to walk away without an explanation, only looking down at his cellphone after it's chime. 

He'd gotten a text message from Pidge.

Mate, grandpa's bout to get a dumbass rapper. I couldn't stop him, he just left.