Chronically Cajoling

Entering the Headington Hill park, Lucius carries his little Oreos towards an isolated bench.

No one was around. It was aiming at 12 midnight. The darkness was eerie and the wind had slowly picked up. Leaves all around them rustled and rolled along with the wind in a unison.

It brought back the first two memories he shared with Reiz.

Where he disturbed her early morning jogging and the second time they had walked along the same pathway, teasing each other and he had been about to kiss her.

Sitting down on the middle of the bench, settling her down. Reiz was about to leap forward to run.

Anticipating it, he grabbed her by the hip and plopped her right onto his lap, making her face the open park.

Due to the onset of early winter, Lucius had worn a long thick pale grey coat with blue jeans and a white buttoned down shirt.

His hands came down on her thigh, and when he looked down at the attire she had chosen a rapid hot jealousy ignited in him.

She had worn a dangerously short black skirt with a top that plunged deep down showing practically all of her breasts.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He rasped out.

She shivered in the cold but refused to show it. Instead, Reiz tried to wriggle out of his hold. Immediately, her butt nudged a hard on pressed directly at her.

She stilled.

When she looked down, his hands were huge and veins dragged down like blue figments gripping her skin.

Her pussy started to get wet. Since Reiz was on the circle of the ending of life, she decided maybe to use it as an excuse to fuck.

She knew he may never love her but the guy can get her laid.

Uncaringly, she slid her thighs slightly part.
"I wanted to fuck someone."

At first, Lucius didn't say a word.

He had a brief idea of Reiz's lack of emotions and her transgressions of her feelings towards her father's death. He accepted all the drinking and the fighting.

In fact, when he went by the house today to check up on her, Fey told him that she was down by the end of street in a pub. She wanted to 'drink her feelings'.

At that moment, he raced to the bar. Just in time to see a huge crowd circling and his gut had screamed.

Noticing her fighting was not only the reason his hard on grew but the fact she claimed him in front of everyone.

The way she had said he was hers that killed him. No girl has ever done that to him. For him. He was simply Lucius with them.

He wasn't her Lucius.

And right about now, he felt like Reiz's Lucius. A feeling he knows in the pumping machine of his heart will stay forever.

So, when she outlandishly mentioned she wanted to get laid, he barked out a laugh.

She whirled around, her ambers eyes flicking in the dark.

"What's so funny? You think I can't get laid?"

Purposely to anger her, he threw his head back and chuckled. "Baby, I'm the man of your dreams. There is no way you can fuck anyone else."

Reiz's eyes minimized into tiny slits and using the opportunity of his laughter, she turned around and straddle.

Making sure her heat comes in direct contact with his hard length and she moved over him.

That shut him up.