Introduction

Hi, I'm Anastasia. Im 16. Im cool until you fucks with me. Im halve Mexican, halve black. My mami's mixed with Mexican and black. My papa's just plain old black. I HAD long, Brown, curly hair. Until I put a relaxer in it and cut it. I also dyed it burgundy. I did it because of K.Michelle tho. Her hair be on fleek. But that shit red like defuck? So I just dyed it burgundy. I'm a light caramel color. Anteeways and yes I did spell it like I say it. Im a ghetto Martinez. Lol crazy right. But I know when and when not to be ghetto. Im a ghetto girl with table manners. Lol swear I be having myself rolling in my mind. But Anteeways I live in Toulmiville. Yes its ghetto but it got some big pretty ass houses. My mami name is Kelley. And and My Papa name is Romone but everyone I know calls him Roni. Like macaroni. Lol I have a sister/bestfriend name Kanya pronounced like Ka-ni-ya. But I just call her Nya. My parents call her Nitybell. She all the way African American. She light skinned tho, just cause I said African American don't mean she burnt black...I just got tired of saying black. But anteeways she's a year older than me. She isn't my whole sister but might as well been. Her mami left her with her papa. He eventually met my mami and they married when she was pregnant with me. My mami's been playing mami role for both of us sense as long as I could remember. So basically Nya is my sister gotdamn. We tell each other everything and really have a great bond. And did I mention we both have bodies like goddesses. She has hair that's light sandy red brown, that stops like a inch or so down her shoulders. But me YASS I can hook you up with them sew ins. And she be ordering that Russian hair off line. Lol Yasss. And we be swagged up. Also I have a bestfriend/god-sister name Danaya. I just call her D. We the same age. I met her in 1st grade. Her mami and my mami became best friends. And we all been friends every sense. Her and Nya have a great bond. They think they're twins just because they're names end in a nya ...like the fuck sit yall happy assess down. She dark skinned and her hair stop about the lenth as Nya but it's light light brown. She be lettin me do her sew ins to. She be ordering that deep wave 100% human hair. But me I like to keep it simple and short. Sometimes ill order that Brazilian Yaki blend but that every blue moon. But enough about me let's get to the story!!!!

So what do you think so far?
Hit me up. Btw I'm not doing cast members it's too much but love you all.
I don't have a Instagram anymore but kik me @lmao_single1.

#Anastasia
Lol I got that from school dance. That movie 3 funny.

But the story is about me and my life even tho im switching everything around like the name and age and I'm giving it a spice up lol.

#Momi #Kelley
By the way Kelley's my mami real name for real. Yes she's Mexican and African American.

And the thing about my hair is true. I got real nigga rig hair now. Lmao.

#papa #Romone #Roni
Lol macaroni. Lol that's my sisters papa name. Ion really fuck wit mines. But like I said I'm giving my story some twist and turns.

#Kanya #Nya #Nitybell
Lol yes that's my sister real name and Nick names.

#Danaya #D
Same about D ... Y'all have to meet her. She so cool.

And that's me on the cover. Yes I Am fine but anyways update later byee.

P.S. inbox me if you want pictures.