Kokichi Gets Thirsty

So one day Kokichi is thirsty and says to Miu "Bitch im thirsty where is the nearest starbucks?" Miu replies with pure rage " WHY THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW YOU FUCKING GREMLIN YOU WANNA GO?" And as she says that k1b0 comes up and says " Kokichi, the nearest starbucks is on hope street, 2 streets away from us."
"thanks keeboy, this disgusting, dildo-using, cum craving, piece of hot garbage didn't know, so I guess you can be pretty useful!"
"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU FUCKING GREMLIN?"
"You heard me, miu!"
"that's why your shoe raggedy!"
"that's why kaede's dead, dead as hell! what shoes did she have on, Miu?"
As Kokichi says that, he points up his foot to show that he did have kaede's shoes on.
So, uh Miu basically said a lot of things that even i'm afraid to say... but uh after all of that she beat up kokichi, and then he kinda, uh replayed her... SHAWTYS LIKE A MELODY IN MY HEAD.. so that happened.
"Guys can you please stop fighting plz i dont wanna go through this today" k1b0 said on the verge of tears.
(can robots even cry?)
So then k1b0 starts to cry. He sounds like that one baby crying with the auto tune over it (if you know what i'm talking about, ily)
and then miu and kokichi stop fighting and start laughing at k1b0's crying
poor baby :(

"Hey! Look! You two are laughing together!"
K1b0 says happy, not crying anymore.
Miu turns staring directly at Kokichi, who wasn't listening and clenching his stomach as his ribs were hurt from laughing so hard. THEN MIU FUCKING UPPERCUTS HIS STOMACH BECAUSE OF HOW PISSED OF SHE WAS THAT THEY WERE LAUGHING TOGETHER LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MIU LET THEM LAUGH. Ok, now that were done with that... uhm
*at this point me, the author, has no fucking idea where this is going until the starbucks appears but uh..*
"MIU NO-" k1b0 says as miu does her special move on kokichi. "HAHDHSHHDNDMCNDBDVSBSBANKSKSKSJDNDYDJDK" Says Kokichi as he gets the absolute shit punched out of him.
"FUCK YOU MIU!!! NOW, I AM GOING TO STARBUCKS AND GETTING ME SOME GRAPE PANTA!!!"

Hello everyone that i have trapped into reading this god awful story! Well if you stayed, I hope you have enjoyed this so far! Thank you so much for reading! It makes me so happy to know that you guys read and enjoy this train wreck i call a story! Thank you so much!!!!!!!