On The Way To Starbucks ;)

"So, Starbucks is on hope street, that is just great." Kokichi says irritated. I mean hope street? Why not despair ?:)
oop got a chatroom notification for mystic messenger gtg-
ok im back
Anyways! As Kokichi was driving on a lawnmower to starbucks, he came across Maki and Kaito.
"Oh Maki! Oh Kaito! How are my favorite killer and choker!!!!"
"W-what?" they both said atthe same time confused as of why kokichi is on a lawnmower and what he was saying.
So Maki came up and said "choker, huh?"
HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK MAKI FUCKING CHOKED KOKICHI EVERYONE HATES HIM AND KILLS HIM OMFG
"oh yes daddy" Kokichi said with a face of pure pleasure. he has his cummies in his pants.
OH DEAR LORD I AM SO SORRY
Ok uh um so i uh
So after that Kokichi is just vibin on his lawnmower and then this very talentless hot generic man comes up.
"Hello! Can I interest you in some mighty fine orange juice on this mighty fine day?"
"Oh its a protagonist! I can tell because of u
your hair! Can i pull i-"
"no"
"why no-"
"no"
"Alright so, now that i have said no hair touching, how would you like a cold glass of orange juice?"
"uhm, do you have it in a grape flavor?"
"huh?"
"grape?"
"uh no-"
"WHAT THE FUCK WHY NO GRAPE AHAHAHHAHAHA"
So after that happens the 5'1 child starts to walk toward hajime in a horror game way.
Hajime, bring taller just placed his sexy hand on kokichi's forehead and stopped him.
HAJIME IS SO ATTRACTIVE I CANNOT RIGHT NOW LIKE HES SO HOT SHHDGSEJSKE
Ok now that i'm done with talking about how hot and sexy hajime hinata is let's go back into the story.
So hajime finally got kokichi to buy the orange juice and Kokichi took one sip and threw that thing right into miu's face all the way back where he was in the last chapter.
Jesus Kokichi what a mighty throw for a tiny guy.
Anyways- Hajime then gets chased by Kokichi on his lawnmower who proceeds to run multiple children over. It was a massacre. Multiple children chopped up and dead.
KOKICHI IS THE MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER.
Hajime makes it away safely behind a dumpster that justed happened to be at Kokichi's destination!
"gee thanks mister protagonist! what a very nice thing of you to do!"
"hhh hhh no- hhh problem- hhh"
So that was part 2. WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE. you should've left a looooonngg time ago! well uh thanks fpr reading the second part of the story! either you have a sense of how or laughed . there is no in between.