Chapter 16: Dream Victory

Ryo: *in his hotel in Sweden for Rally Sweden and sighs* Snow, a lot of snow... Even in February it really snows a lot... *goes to his phone and check a Twicestagram post*

Jeongyeon: *eating ice cream while watching a movie*

Ryo: *goes to his ref and gets a bottle of Sprite and drinks it* Ahh, even in cold conditions, it still feels awesome. *posts a pic of him in his hotel for Rally Sweden with the caption, 'It's not Christmas, rather, it's summer!' *

Jeongyeon: *watching a movie*

Ryo: *goes out of the hotel, sees Josh*

Josh: No surprises there isn't it? *looks at Timo fiercely*

Ryo: *ignores him and goes outside to a park, sits on a bench and calls Jeongyeon*

Josh: Oh there will be...

Jeongyeon: *answers* Hello?

Ryo: It's me baby. *smiles*

Jeongyeon: *chuckles* How are you baby? Heard it's winter in Sweden. And after winter, it's spring then summer.

Ryo: I am good baby. *giggles* One day, I might take you to a rally and watch it first hand baby.

Jeongyeon: *smiles* Really?

Ryo: Yeah. *breathes in the snow* Yeah, without no one knowing until... Let's find out.

Jeongyeon: *chuckles*

Jinyoung: *sees Jeongyeon calling someone*

Ryo: So, *giggles* wish me luck. And so are your promotions.

Jeongyeon: *blushes* Goodluck to you aswell. *smiles and ends the call*

Jinyoung: *sees Jeongyeon and looks at her* Who was that?

Ryo: *heads back to the service park*

Jeongyeon: Uhh... no one? *looks around*

Jinyoung: Are you lying? *looks at her*

Jeongyeon: *shakes head*

Jinyoung: Who is it anyway? *sips water*

Jeongyeon: Just a uhh... friend. *giggles nervously*

Jinyoung: What friend? *looks at her*

Jeongyeon: *eats ice cream* Hmmm? *looks at him innocently*

Jinyoung: *sighs*Nothing... Listen, All of JYP Nation is gonna promote 2 days from now so we'd better practice.

Jeongyeon: *nods*

Ryo: *texts Jeongyeon, 'The rally will start in the afternoon here in Torsby, which is probably midnight or very late in Seoul. Wanna watch thru WRC Live+?

Jeongyeon: *replies back 'Sure, I'll watch it. '*

*the next day*

Sebastian: Ready man?

Ryo: *getting his mind focused* Yeah I'm ready. *gets up*

Sebastian: Sure Sweden maybe the only snow event of the year, but that doesn't mean you can play with snowballs and a snowman.

Ryo: *laughs* Yeah I know. *puts on his helmet and gloves*

Sebastian: I'd knew you joke like that Timothy. *puts in his helmet and gets in, gets the pace notes and straps up*

Ryo: All strapped up? *straps up*

Sebastian: Yes sir!

Ryo: Good. *starts the engine and drives car out of the service area and into the timing center, where Sebastian does the usual checks*