Chapter 12: My Ideal Type

*Twice and Got7 are at a radio show with Heechul and Seungyeon, Jeongyeon's sister*

Heechul: This is MBC Radio! I'm your host Heechul and joined alongside me is Gong Seungyeon, how are you guys?

Twice and Got7: *claps*

Heechul: And joining us today are two groups by JYP Entertainment. Of course I know one of them really well...

Jinyoung: *snickers and looks at Momo*

Heechul: But ther are really close with each other. Right Seungyeon? *looks at her*

Momo: *laughs silently*

Seungyeon: That is right Heechul, let's give it up for twice and Got7!

Twice: *smiles*

GOT7: 1,2,3 Come and get it. GOT7, Hello we are... Got7!

Twice: 1,2,3 One in a Million, Hello we are Twice!

*everyone claps*

Heechul: Alright, sit down guys, hehe. Now, congrats on your promotions for 'More and More' and 'Not By The Moon', you are turning into   mature groups these days, how does it feel to see a different image coming up?

Bambam: Well, we felt like, having been in the industry for a long time together, we had to build a new concept for us to show that we are mature men and women. At this point we want to expand our creativity in lyrics, music and composing, because that's how we are. We want to show Ahgase how we are as men coming into the new year.

Mina: And it also makes us want to do more music videos for everyone and for ONCES  supporting us as well. *smiles*

Heechul: I see, and speaking of, we are into the new years. Any new years resolutions for you guys?

JB: Of course our resolution is to succeed with our promotions and promote our new song! *cheers*

Yugyeom: Good health to us at JYP as well!

Tzuyu: And always be happy.

Sana: Yeah and good health for the family. *smiles*

Heechul: Nice. *sees Seungyeon* Aren't you gonna have a new years resolution with your sister Jeongyeon? I dunno why maybe there is some tension? *laughs*

*everyone laughs*

Seungyeon: *laughs*

Jeongyeon: *laughs* Our new year resolution is to be happy always and succeed the dreams that we want.

Jinyoung: We reached our dreams, but we want to aim for more and more~ coming into this 2020.

Nayeon: Oh sheesh, you are making us cringe oppa! *laughs*

*everyone laughs*

Heechul: So, you and your sister Jeongyeon, are you close when it comes to family?

Seungyeon: Of course, we are that close when it came to family. It's because we are here since we are born and all of that.

Jeongyeon: And being the younger one means I get to learn a lot from my unnie. *smiles*

Heechul: OK, OK, *laughs* so we are done with that, we like to talk about this. Our ideal type!

All: Woo! *cheers and claps*