Chapter 18: Dating Doting

*February 25*

Ryo: *in Finland, reading a book near the fireplace, and hears a knock on the door*

Taeyeon: *knocking*

Ryo: *opens the door* Taeyeon? Noona, what are you doing here?! *giggles and is surprised to see her*

Taeyeon: *laughs* Hey! How are you?

Taeyeon: I'm good, I'm good! Come in, here is my cabin. I wasn't expecting a visitor here. *giggles*

Taeyeon: I know, I know! *smiles and goes in* Brr! It's cold in Finland...

Ryo: *closes the door* Wait a minute. Did you watch the rally in Sweden? *helps her take off her coat and shoes* Oh, and some slippers for you. *gives her the slippers*

Taeyeon: Yup it was good, and congrats on your first win. *wears the slippers*

Ryo: Thanks. *smiles* Want some hot cocoa? *goes to the bar-kitchen*

Taeyeon: Yeah sure. *sits on the couch* Needed something to warm my body up here. *looks at the cabin* Nice fireplace tho.

Ryo: Thanks. It's gonna keep me warm when it's snowy. *goes to the bar-kitchen and prepares hot cocoa for both of us* How was it in Scandinavia? Is it your first time?

Taeyeon: Yeah, I came to visit you after your victory in Sweden. By chance, I had no schedules during those two weeks. So I decided to have a short vacation in Finland. That's where I learned where you live. *crosses her legs and smiles* Soooo...how's life right now? I mean, you are a Kpop trained rally driver, a rare kind of species.

Ryo: Life right now? Really exciting. And obviously, action paced. *takes the two cups of cocoa and gives one cup to her* I get to enjoy life at its fastest when I'm young and when I grow old, I'll be able to explore and expand my racing interests even more.

Taeyeon: *grabs the cup and smiles* Wow, you must be living the thrills and spills of a racecar driver.

Ryo: *sits on the rocking chair and sips cocoa* Yeah it is. It's risky business, but the rewards are worth it.

Taeyeon: *sips her cocoa* It sure is. Especially when I debuted 13 years ago.

Ryo: Yeah right... *sips cocoa* Can I ask you a favor?

Taeyeon: No problem. Your noona can handle it. *smiles*

Ryo: Can you keep it a secret for me please? I don't want anyone knowing it and the stalkers and haters swarming me at first. *looks at her*

Taeyeon: Yeah, that's fine. *sips cocoa*

Ryo: So, I'm dating Jeongyeon of Twice. *looks at the fireplace*

Taeyeon: Wow, you are dating Jeongyeon? She's a gorgeous one. And really nice girl too. *smiles as she sips her cocoa*

Ryo: Yeah, she is gorgeous. And you used to date Baekhyun hyung right?

Taeyeon: *raises an eyebrow* Why?

Ryo: *sips cocoa* Because it's my first time dating her.

Taeyeon: Wow, that's great! *smiles*

Ryo: That's why I asked you to keep it a secret. I don't want the news spreading until it's the right time.

Taeyeon: Why?

Ryo: Because I don't want it to make it a big deal first.

Taeyeon: I see...

Ryo: *breathes a sigh of relief* Thank goodness. It might be a scandal since many female fans support me because of my looks, while male fans support me because of my driving...

Taeyeon: Oh yeah, a lot of girls are dreaming to date you. It's the thing. Same for boys and us female idols.

Ryo: But I'd prefer guys who want to talk about my driving. Some girls too do that. But majority of the girls wants to date me...

Taeyeon: *laughs*

Ryo: Never mind that, anyway, how do I date Jeongyeon? Can you share to me your experiences with Baekhyun hyung? I want to ask about dating tips how to date without being seen by fans.

Taeyeon: Date at night. The parks in Seoul are a good choice, because not only do they smell of nature, the sky is full of stars, if it is clear night. *sips cocoa*

Ryo: What else should I do? *sips his cocoa*

Taeyeon: Dinner, which is a surprise because you want to have a romantic dinner.

Ryo: Mhm...

Taeyeon: And if you guys are to go out, make sure there are less people, or if there are many, put on a disguise so that you two won't be seen.

Ryo: OK, what about going to a mall? Or anything?

Taeyeon: Gifts?

Ryo: Yeah, gifts. *smiles* What did you do when you were with Baekhyun when you date?

Taeyeon: He gave me some gifts, taking care of me, relaxing at the park; ot was a great day. And I was the first to confess my feelings towards him.

Ryo: Ohh... I see. *smiles* he was a sweet guy right?

Taeyeon: Yes, he is. He's really calm and kind, and a caring guy whom I can rely on for safety.

Ryo: But what happened? Why did you two break up?

Taeyeon: I don't want to talk about it... *raises an eyebrow*

Ryo: Oh... *looks at her* Sorry noona.

Taeyeon: It's fine. *drinks the cocoa*I've moved on and I'm happy about him being himself.

Ryo: Yeah right...  I'm sorry if I ask things like this noona. I'm a real amateur in dating...

Taeyeon: Oh it's fine. *smiles* You'll get used to it.

Ryo: Thanks noona. *smiles* my next rally is in Mexico on the 12th of March so, *checks calendar* 25th of February, so I have a lot of time to prepare for a date. *smiles*

Taeyeon: Yeah you do. *smiles and laughs*

Ryo: *smiles and finishes his cocoa* Thanks noona, you really gave me good advice today.

Taeyeon: No problem. That's what a kind senior does to his or her  juniors right?

Ryo: Yeah. *looks outside*And if you don't mind, we can go outside and go skiing?  Can we? I want to unleash my snow skills right here.

Taeyeon: Sure! Let's go!