I get Wings P.2

"So that's where I got that from," I muttered under my breath.
"Do you want to have her records?" He asked me entering the dining room. I nodded. (A.N the song above)
•*•*•*•LINE BREAK •*•*•*•
I spent 1 month and a half training, after a few fires with Persephone, a few broken walls and a very mad Thanatos. Also dealing with the grueling month of learning and Alecto's "Now Honeys" and it was finally over.
(A.N Powers in authors note at the end)
I decided to go to the dad's apartment in Boston that was bigger on the inside than it looks there are a lot of rooms. I just felt like I had to go to Boston, I just felt drawn. To it for some reason.
I was preparing pasta when and IM appeared in front of me making me jump.
"Hey, DeathKid!" Clarrise yelled to get my attention.
I sighed looking up from my pasta. "Don't call me that. And what do you want?" I saw a few other people behind her.
"We wanted to know that ourselves, your father sent a creepy skeleton-person-thingy telling us to IM you at 7:30 PM," Clarrise grunted. My eyebrows scrunched together. I wonder why he asked them to IM me?
"I would like you all to do a mission for me." My father appeared behind me, I took out my dagger that I had concealed on my forearm and point it at him.
"Stop doing that," I grumbled
"Not so fun is it DeathBoy is it?" Kayla teased. I glared at her, she stuck out her tongue out at me in response.
"I have asked you to Iris-Message Nico to ask if you would like to do a year-long mission for me," Hades said stopping Kayla from mocking me.
"What is it?" Mitchel asked surprising me, I didn't think he would want to.
"Monster are attacking mortals in Boston, I ask you here to become what you would call 'Super Heroes'." He put air quotes around Superheroes. "Do you accept," he said looking at the IM.
"We accept." Connor and Travis said at the same time.
"I accept." Mitchel, Nyssa, Clarrise, and Kayla said.
Clarrise elbowed Clovis to ask his answer. "Huh? Oh yeah. Sorry I spaced out. I accept." They all looked at me.
"I accept," I said turning to Hades. "What are the details?" I asked
"They will-" He said gesturing to the IM. "Move in here and start going to Highschool under aliases during the day and at night you all will hunt monsters when they attack mortals. I will have Alecto give you the rest of the details. You will have to conceal your identity as well."
"So we're going to be superheroes? Lien the comics." Travis grinned.
Hades sighed. "Yes, you will be."
"When do we leave?" Clarrise asked.
"You will leave tonight, Nico will shadow Tavel you here. I suggest you start packing." He said and flashed out.
"Well, I guess you're living here," I said clicking my tongue.
"Well let's go pack we'll IM when we're down packing," Mitchell said clapping his hands loudly and swiping away the IM, I sighed.
"Great I get to live with seven other people. I guess I should finish the pasta." I said to myself.
After about 20 minutes I had finished the pasta and meatballs. (A.N Is that possible?) an IM appeared.
"We're ready and we're at the bottom of Thalia's Tree," Clarrise said with everyone behind her.
"Okay be there in a second." I sad turning off the stove. I shadow traveled to Thalia's tree right behind Kayla.
"I'm here," I said scaring Kayla.
"Ahh." She screamed trying to punch me in the nose but I ducked. "Agh, don't do that."
"But it's so fun."
Mitchel sighed looking done with us. "Let's go."
"Okay, make sure you're all touching, and don't let go," I said warning everyone. Everyone shouldered their bags or grabbed their suitcases.
And Shadow traveling everyone to the living room.
"Woah," Connor said looking around.
"Nice place," Kayla said. "How can you afford this?"
"Hades owns it, we're just staying here. It's bigger than it looks on the inside. There are 9 bedrooms, a workshop, a workout room, and a personal closet and bathroom in each room." Nico said counting his fingers. "And there's pasta and meatballs in the kitchen."
They put down they're bags and went to the dining room. They sat down while I went to the kitchen to grab the pasta. I put the pasta down just as Alecto decided to flash in. Alecto was basically my dad's assistant.
      "Mr. Di Angelo I have a few things from your father that will help with the company," Alecto said holding 8 boxes each different colors. She gave everyone a box. "These all contain cellphones that won't attract monsters and glasses that will translate any words to Ancient Greek. There is a gift from each of your godly parents in there as well."
      "So we actually have to go to school?" Connor looked alarmed.
       "Yes you do Mr. Stoll, " Alecto looked like she was trying to keep her cool. 
       "This is gonna be fun, " Nyssa mumbled taking apart her phone.
        "Is Nico going to school with us?" Kayla asked while serving herself.
         "No, I'm taking over my father's mortal company, " I announced looking at my phone. A chorus of what's and gasps were heard from the table.
        "Why do we have to go to school and he doesn't?" Clarrise growled.
        "Because I already graduated college." I replied smoothly. Everyone turned to me.
        "Mr. di Angelo graduated college when he was 11." Alecto announced looking almost proud.
       "Di Angelo graduated when he was 11." Clarrise's voice slowly increasing.
       "Yeah, don't act so surprised." I grumbled.
        "Why didn't we know this?" Clovis suddenly announced making us turn to him."What?"
         "Sorry, we forgot you were there. "Kayla explained trying to be nice.
        "It's fine, everyone usually does."He said yawning. Everyone had already served themselves.
       "Who cooked this?" Travis asked with pasta on his chin.
        "I did," I announced making everyone compliment me. "It's nothing." I mumbled and started eating.
"You all will start school and work on Monday that gives you 2 days to create and model your Superhero costumes. Your phones have an A.I built in that will alert you when a monster is attacking mortals. You will have to choose a superhero name, Nico you are the team leader." Alecto said about to leave.
"Why does he get to be a leader," Clarrise yelled.
"Because he has the most experience in long-term missions," Alecto said glaring. It was true, I had been doing missions for the gods in exchange for favors. I became the gods first person to pick when they needed something.
"I have been doing missions," I put quotes around missions. "For the Gods in exchange for favors for the last few years."
Nico's powers:
Shadow Vision- he can see shadows with his eyes closed.
Shadow Traveling- Traveling through shadow, without losing energy.
Flying- with his black angel wings
Soul-Sensing- Able to see people's souls as well as their age and who they're related too.
Geokinesis- The ability to move the earth.
Cryokinesis- Psychic ability to manipulate, create, and destroy ice. (Also known as 'ice powers').
He can also withstand extreme temperatures.
Characters ages:
Clarrise: 17
Connor Stoll: 17
Travis Stoll: 16
Nyssa Barrera: 16
Clovis Sopor: 17
Mitchel Dove: 16
Kayla Knowles: 16
Nico di Angelo: 16
(A.N Hopes you liked it! Please vote, comment and share.1267 words🖤💜🤍)